New York, NY, June 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The Distressed Investing landscape is in the midst of a radical metamorphosis being shaped by forces here and abroad. Indeed, after a couple of turbulent years in the financial markets, investors are getting ready for an onslaught of financial assets and real estate properties to come to the market. These dislocations have created unparalleled opportunities for investors who are experts in the art and practice of evaluation distressed assets. Golden Networking's Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate" (http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com), September 23rd, 2010, New York City, intends to provide investors the insights required to succeed in the Distressed Investing market.
Panelists at Golden Networking's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 noted that lenders were still engaged in the "extend and pretend" strategy: holding values steady and assisting the borrowers where possible. Are these times of opportunities or challenges? Attendees at Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 will learn how to analyze distressed companies and securities undergoing restructuring or bankruptcy process, and real estate undergoing foreclosure, and identify key parameters for successful business plan implementation.
Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), July 13th, New York City
- Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, "Strategies for Increasing Profits in a New World" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), July 22nd, New York City
- 2nd China Leaders Forum, "Challenges and Opportunities for China's Economic Juggernaut" (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 7th, New York City
- Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
- 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, "Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), November 11th, New York City
- Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010, "Proposals and Solutions for Today's Global Energy Challenges" (http://www.GlobalEnergyLeadersForum.com), December 2nd, New York City
- 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond" (http://www.PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9th, New York City