New York, NY, June 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010 will examine the global challenges facing governments, institutions and companies, as they try to manage energy dynamics severely impacted by profit-oriented economic activities. Golden Networking's Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.GlobalEnergyLeadersForum.com), December 2nd, 2010, New York City, will be the forum where representatives from companies, institutions and governments closely following energy production and consumption processes will meet and network and strategize between key panels.
Golden Networking will bring together leaders in the fields of industry, policy and finance to strategize solutions for the world’s most pressing energy challenges. Safety, financial and environmental concerns have created a tremendous opportunity for dramatic change in the way our planet generates and consumes energy. Golden Networking's Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010 will explore these opportunities and review promising policy and technology proposals that have the potential to make a significant impact on the energy life cycle.
Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), July 13th, New York City
- Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, "Strategies for Increasing Profits in a New World" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), July 22nd, New York City
- Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate" (http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com), September 23rd, New York City
- 2nd China Leaders Forum, "Challenges and Opportunities for China's Economic Juggernaut" (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 7th, New York City
- Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
- 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, "Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), November 11th, New York City
- 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond" (http://www.PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9th, New York City