New York, NY, June 23, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum will examine the global challenges facing general and limited partners, as both fight for a bigger share of a pie under siege after a tumultuous time in the global economy. Golden Networking's 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond" (http://www.PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9, 2010, New York City, will be the forum where general partners, limited partners, investment and hedge fund managers, pension fund managers, endowments and foundation executives, individual and institutional investors, academics and professionals from around the world, following the developments in the global markets, will obtain crucial insights they can act upon immediately to take advantage of potential opportunities to acquire financial assets.
Radical transformation is what Private Equity is going through now. Golden Networking's 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum will bring together individual and institutional investors, private equity portfolio managers and executives, investments bankers, advisors and consultants from around the world to discuss strategies to deal with this transformation. Delegates will gain a clear understanding of future scenarios for Private Equity and share information and experiences with others in an informal networking environment.
2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), July 13th, New York City
- Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, "Strategies for Increasing Profits in a New World" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), July 22nd, New York City
- Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate" (http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com), September 23rd, New York City
- 2nd China Leaders Forum, "Challenges and Opportunities for China's Economic Juggernaut" (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 7th, New York City
- Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
- 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, "Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), November 11th, New York City
- Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010, "Proposals and Solutions for Today's Global Energy Challenges" (http://www.GlobalEnergyLeadersForum.com), December 2nd, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html), Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market" (http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/16/business/la-fi-new-exchanges-20100516), Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6504U820100601) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).