Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 21, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- UAE-based event management company mamemo productions once more produced the highly successful Khalifa Fund Annual Event inside Hall 8 of ADNEC, Abu Dhabi on the 15th of June 2010. Because of the impressive production design, the exhibition part of the event was extended to the 16th of June to accommodate other important guests and invited visitors.
Named after HH Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE and Ruler of Abu Dhabi, the two day event and exhibition recognizes the achievements of its leading beneficiaries and showcased them to stakeholders in Abu Dhabi. This year, the annual event was attended by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and other high level government and business leaders.
Personally conceptualized and designed by Sam Katiela, Managing & Creative Director of mamemo productions, the combined event and exhibition unveiled two new innovative concepts:
- A leading edge show production merging real time rendered 3D animation with new artistic tools that added new dimensions in image composition. Familiar materials of the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan came alive in a completely fresh and meaningful production, showing the power of Abu Dhabi and its people. Moving projection screens and a customized three- dimensional cutout of the Khalifa Fund logo created more depth to the whole production. Integrated motion sensors on the screens allowed projected content to move automatically with their direction and speed.
- The SOUK, an impressive exhibition concept that was created to bring the guests and exhibitors into an authentic experience of the traditional Arabic souk, from the custom design of each exhibition booth to the real life souk displays along its hallways.
The following elements were also designed for this event:
- Show Arena
- 350-seat arena
- Innovative stage & screen setup
- Acrylic stage
- Panoramic projection screens that opened and closed based on staging requirements
- Customized Khalifa Fund logo cutout that functioned as additional three-dimensional projection surface
- The SOUK
- 2624sqm, 21- booth setup, designed with an authentic Souk look and feel
- Barasti wall panels
- Arabic carpeting, furnishing, and accents
- Customizable display & exhibition areas
- Ceiling mounted barasti panels for ambient effect
- Real life souk displays
- Design and construction of a Contemporary Arabic Majlis
- Top of the line digital audio, lighting, and visual-support technologies
- Full branding and decor solutions in all areas
- Protocol coordination
- Full show risk assessment and sustainability assessment by an onsite manager
About mamemo productions:
mamemo productions (www.mamemo.tv) is based in Dubai, UAE and is one of the leading events management companies in the Middle East. Headed by Managing & Creative Director Sam Katiela, the company’s portfolio includes a spectrum of projects ranging from corporate, sports, galas, private events as well as exhibit solutions for such clients as key departments of the Abu Dhabi Government, among them Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council, Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, Abu Dhabi Transport Authority, and Brand of Abu Dhabi, as well as Masdar, Aldar, Royal Jet, and Mubadala Development Company. mamemo productions has created also events for companies like Rotana Media Group, Fox Movies Channel, Abyaar, Dubai Lifestyle City, and the Dubai World Central (the world’s biggest airport). The innovative production company is also the creator of 'The Beach Polo Cup - Dubai' (www.beachpolo.net). It has recently won the award for Best Corporate Product or Service Launch and Best AV/Video Solution for an Event.
About Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development:
Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development (Khalifa Fund) was established in 2007 as an independent agency of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The Fund aims to be a world class model for fostering entrepreneurship among UAE Nationals and developing globally competitive SMEs. With an available capital fund of Dhs1bn, the Fund provides comprehensive programs for Abu Dhabi's entrepreneurs who are seeking to establish or expand their business ventures.
The Fund offers several finance programs to facilitate capital for new and existing businesses; and works in parallel with Abu Dhabi's strategic economic development Plan 2030, assisting in the creation of Emirati businessmen and women, enabling them to support and participate in the ongoing economic growth and development of the Emirate through building and sustaining an internationally-recognized economic environment.
In addition to financing, Khalifa Fund also provides a range of support and development services, including business counseling, business idea development services, training and development, and market intelligence, among other services. The Fund supports and enables business entry among capable young graduates, early retired uniform services personnel, women with home-based businesses, as well as those with special needs.