Denver, CO, June 24, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for May were:
* Becoming Christ, by Philip Helmintoller
* Body Parts, by Janet Cameron Hoult
* First Impressions, by Alexa Adams
* God, Gold & Glory!, by Henry Falany
* Going From Mourning to Morning, by Linda Newton Watson
* Howling at the Moon, by Steven Mayfield
* Lafayette's Gold, by Gene Pisasale
* Rupert, The Sturdy Oak Tree, by J. Fitzgerald
* Transforming Truth, by Richard K Strutz
* Winnipesaukee Cuisine presents Hungry for Summer A Unique Collection of Favorite Recipes from the Island Residents of Lake Winnipesaukee, by Jeannette Buell & Daryl Thompson
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134