New York, NY, July 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Jeff Schachter, Helios Advisors LLC, an expert in the $36 trillion Credit Default Swaps market, will join Golden Networking's Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), July 22nd, 2010, New York City, sponsored by UltraHighFrequencyTrading.com. Prior to joining Helios in 2010, Mr. Schachter was Head of Marketing at Greystone & Co., a real estate and finance firm with $10 billion in assets.
From 2004-2009, Mr. Schachter was Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Cedarview Capital Management, a $700 million alternative asset manager focusing in the high yield bond and leverage loan markets. Prior to establishing Cedarview, Mr. Schachter was involved in institutional high-yield and distressed debt sales for nine years. Mr. Schachter was Managing Director at Samco Capital Markets from 2003-2004. From June 2000 through March 2003 as a Director of Sales and Trading at SG Cowen Securities, he was instrumental in restructuring the sales and trading effort, bringing it to profitability during his tenure after four previous years of consistent losses. Mr. Schachter was part of the initial start up of BancBoston Robertson Stephens’ high-yield effort from January 1997 through May 2000.
Mr. Schachter began his Wall Street career at Jefferies & Company in March 1995. Mr. Schachter received a Juris Doctor degree from Boalt Hall School of Law at the University of California at Berkeley in 1990 and a B.S. degree in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley in 1986, where he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa honors.
Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), July 13th, New York City
- Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate" (http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com), September 23rd, New York City
- 2nd China Leaders Forum, "Challenges and Opportunities for China's Economic Juggernaut" (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 7th, New York City
- Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
- 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, "Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), November 11th, New York City
- Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010, "Proposals and Solutions for Today's Global Energy Challenges" (http://www.GlobalEnergyLeadersForum.com), December 2nd, New York City
- 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond" (http://www.PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9th, New York City