Friends for a Cure Hosting a Pub Crawl in Uptown to Fight Cancer
Friends for a Cure, a local Dallas non-profit group, announced today that they are hosting a Pub Crawl in the Uptown area on August 14, 2010 beginning at noon. Participants are organized into teams of five (5) and expect 175 teams to register. Each team will visit 4 bars based on their selected route.
To support this event, Friends for a Cure are seeking donations. For information on sponsorship levels, email email@example.com. Subsidy and support for the following items / services:
- Event underwriting donations at a number of possible levels
- Beer subsidy / donations to be served at each location along the Pub Crawl and/or at the After Party
- Finger food subsidy to be served at each location along the Pub Crawl and/or at the After Party
- T-shirt subsidy / support
- Raffle Items, coupons and/or “give-aways” for the “goodie bags”
- Coupons / subsidy for taxi rides after the event
What You Need to Know
All proceeds from the event go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education and patient services. LLS’s mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. For more information about LLS, please visit on the web at http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org.
About Friends for a Cure
Founded in 2009, Friends for a Cure, Inc. organizes fundraising events to benefit other charitable organizations. Through teamwork, the fundraising efforts of the team can achieve far more than an individual.
Press Information Contact:
Friends for a Cure