Whitefish, MT, December 14, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- DailyVitamin offers inspiration on the go. DailyVitamin gives busy people who are looking for motivation in this fast-paced world, an inspiring quotation sent every day directly to their cell phone. MountainWorks Communications President and Founder, Nan S. Russell knows personally the value of good quotes. “I love quotes, I collect them. Quotes can spark new ideas, crystallize thinking or offer nuggets of wisdom. The reason we launched DailyVitamin was to do just that – help inspire the greatness in you with a healthy dose of inspiration to energize your day,” says Nan.
Nan offers these 5 benefits of how good quotes can impact your day:
• Provide a 15 second self-development oasis in a spinning-out-of-control day.
• Create an ongoing source of inspiration, reflection and motivation to keep moving in the direction of your life dreams.
• Offer perspective and insights for handling your work and life challenges.
• Awaken the passion and talents you have to offer the world.
• Act as a daily pick-me-up for your mood and ground your thinking.
DailyVitamin is a natural extension of MountainWorks Communications’ mission to help people help themselves, by realizing their dreams and living their life’s potential. Discover more about DailyVitamin at http://www.dailyworkvitamin.com.
About MountainWorks Communications, LLC
MountainWorks Communications, LLC was founded on the vision that only when we’re all winning, do we all win. The company founded in 2006 by company President, Nan S. Russell, works to inspire the greatness in people and organizations. Current MountainWorks Communications publications include; Winning at Working, In The Scheme of Things and DailyVitamin. In addition the company offers two personal development programs: Winning Ways and Leading the Way, as well as consulting and motivational speaking services.