New York, NY, July 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Garrett Nenner, Managing Director, Momentum Trading Partners, is featured Keynote Speaker at Golden Networking's Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), sponsored by UltraHighFrequencyTrading.com, now available online at http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com.
"Profit-Generation through High-Frequency Trading Strategies in Derivatives Markets" is the subject Mr. Nenner elaborates in his 45-minute presentation. He has been involved in the quantitative side of Wall St since 1997. He built and managed the original trading desk at the multi-billion dollar hedge fund Millennium Partners in NY, and managed/traded one of the largest Stat Arb portfolios there for 7 years. Mr. Nenner is a noted instructor at the NY Institute of Finance, ran his own company TTC, LLC that designed and built Prime Brokerage offerings for the mini-prime market, built trading desks for brokers and funds from Connecticut to Florida, then later joined Lehman Brothers Townsend Analytics to work on further institutionalizing the RealTick trading platform for quantitatively focused clients across the US, Europe, Asia and in Brazil.
Mr. Nenner is deeply involved in the quantitative low through high/ultra-high frequency space, from vetting incoming managers, defining requisite infrastructure to capital placement, and is currently enhancing an already highly utilized quantitative trading division at a well respected boutique firm Momentum Trading Partners, LLC in NY. Mr. Nenner is a frequently requested and noted guest speaker at quantitative trading events in the US and abroad.
Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), August 10th, New York City
- Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate" (http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com), September 23rd, New York City
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies" (http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com), London, October 4 & 5 2010, New York, October 7 & 8 2010, Dubai, October 25 & 26 2010, and Hong Kong, October 28 & 29 2010
- 2nd China Leaders Forum, "Challenges and Opportunities for China's Economic Juggernaut" (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 6th, New York City
- Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
- 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, "Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), November 11th, New York City
- Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010, "Proposals and Solutions for Today's Global Energy Challenges" (http://www.GlobalEnergyLeadersForum.com), December 2nd, New York City
- 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond" (http://www.PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9th, New York City