McLeansville, NC, September 11, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Litéra®, the leader in global document lifecycle management (DLM), today announced that the global law firm, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP, has selected Litéra Innova as their document automation platform of choice, replacing their existing solution. Using Innova, Bracewell & Giuliani will streamline their document standardization, creation and automation processes for improved user productivity.
Headquartered in Houston, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP is a global law firm with 470 lawyers in Texas, New York, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Seattle, Dubai, Kazakhstan, and London. The firm serves Fortune 500 companies, major financial institutions, leading private investment funds, and governmental entities concentrated in the energy, technology and financial services sectors worldwide. The firm is ranked by American Lawyer magazine as a top 100 law firm in its 2010 Am Law 100 list.
“We have selected Innova to replace our existing solution because it demonstrates speed and ease of use that will further enhance the productivity of our users,” said, Kirk Scruggs, CIO, Bracewell & Giuliani. "We are pleased with Innova's robust feature set and look forward to the implementation."
Innova is the leading document automation platform used by law firms worldwide to streamline and standardize document creation and automation. Innova is one of the most user-friendly macro/template packages available. Its architecture uses advanced multi-level caching and the latest in technology to deliver great speed to maximize user productivity.
Innova enables customers to manage the following documents and processes:
- Templates – Create and manage letter, memo, fax and any custom templates in a simple interface with no programming required.
- Numbering – Manage all aspects of automatic paragraph numbering.
- TOC – Generate tables of contents in any Innova document.
- Pleadings – Create pleading templates for U.S. federal and state courts to ensure document consistency and accuracy.
- Data Retrieval – Create and save data into QuickFills to streamline document creation.
- Design Dialogs – Create dialogs in a drag-and-drop development platform with no programming required.
- Contacts Viewer – Access multiple contact management systems to insert contacts in all Innova dialogs.
- DocID – Automate the insertion of a DocID stamp in a variety of locations in your document (e.g., all pages, first page, last page or end of document).
“For distributed firms such as Bracewell & Giuliani, Innova delivers exceptional features to improve the accuracy and standardization of document processes while improving the efficiency and productivity of its valuable staff,” said Deepak Massand, CEO of Litéra. “Litéra is happy to welcome them to our growing roster of clients who value innovation and excellence in document lifecycle processes.”
Tweet this: Bracewell & Giuliani Selects Litéra Innova as Document Automation Platform of Choice
Follow Litéra on Twitter at http://twitter.com/literacorp
Litéra is the global leader in document lifecycle management (DLM) with intelligent productivity solutions for the critical document management needs of today’s business professionals. The Litéra product portfolio represents the most comprehensive collection of DLM functionality available in an integrated suite, and includes products such as Litéra LaunchPad for integration free Document Lifecycle management, Litéra Innova for document creation and automation, Litéra IDS® for secure document collaboration, Litéra Change-Pro® for document comparison, Litéra LDF® for PDF control and management and Litéra Metadact® for metadata cleaning. Learn more at www.litera.com.