Elgin, IL, October 27, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Tim McCaslin and his sales team at RE/MAX Sauk Valley in Sterling, IL., currently ranked number one in real estate sales for the first nine months of 2010 among those in the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network who work outside the Chicago metropolitan area.
Each quarter RE/MAX ranks the Top 10 associates who are based in the Illinois counties of Boone, Bureau, Carroll, DeKalb, Grundy, Henry, Jo Daviess, Kankakee, LaSalle, Lee, Mercer, Ogle, Rock Island, Stephenson, Whiteside and Winnebago.
Members of the Top 10 include both agents and teams. A team involves the combined efforts of two or more licensed agents. All other agents are the sole licensed contributors to their sales production.
Those ranked in the Top 10 for the January-September period are:
1. Tim McCaslin (team), RE/MAX Sauk Valley, Sterling;
2. John Murray, RE/MAX Key, Rockford, Ill.;
3. Tina Eisler, RE/MAX Property Source, Rockford;
4. Starr Zook, RE/MAX On Track, Aledo, Ill.;
5. Robert Nieman (team), RE/MAX Property Source, Rockford;
6. Carla Benesh (team), RE/MAX of Rock Valley, Oregon, Ill.;
7. Don Rosengren (team), RE/MAX Sauk Valley, Sterling;
8. Sharon Esslinger, RE/MAX Country Crossroads, Viola, Ill.;
9. Eric Bird, RE/MAX Sauk Valley, Sterling;
10. Barbara Kophamer, RE/MAX Homes Unlimited, Rock Falls, Ill.
“These outstanding agents share the skills and commitment to their clients that have elevated RE/MAX to the leadership position in northern Illinois real estate sales. Their grasp of the marketplace, determination to deliver the results their clients want and ability to successfully consummate sales in today’s challenging environment is second to none,” said Jim Merrion, regional director of the RE/MAX network in northern Illinois.
RE/MAX is the leader in northern Illinois real estate sales, closing more than $6 billion in sales last year. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network consists of 2,500 associates and 120 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of brokerage services throughout the northern one-third of Illinois. Its www.illinoisproperty.com and www.remax.com websites are leaders in consumer visits among real estate brokerage brands. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX LLC, a global real estate organization with 91,000 sales associates in 83 nations.