New York, NY, November 01, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Marketsensus has just released a research report about the green aviation market, “Green Aviation Market to 2020 - Stringent Regulations to Drive Investment in Green Technologies.” It provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the Green Aviation Market. The report provides the latest information on the global green aviation revenues with a detailed assessment of the market forces influencing the global green aviation market. It provides the market information on the green aviation market industry on the basis of geography.
The report talks about analysis key stakeholder initiatives, energy industry trends macroeconomic factors, and give a bird’s eye view of global commercial aviation alternative fuel market with strategic conclusions and recommendations. The report has a dedicated chapter on the regulatory framework that includes government policies, standards, and key measures etc. and provides comprehensive profiles of key players in the industry.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts
- Key geographies such as the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints and challenges for the global green aviation industry.
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and Rest of the World) annualized market revenues from the global green aviation market from 2005 to 2008, forecast forward for 12 years to 2020.
- Competitive landscape including the market share analysis of the key players in the global green aviation market.
- Key topics covered include analysis of key stakeholder initiatives, energy industry trends macroeconomic factors, and give a bird’s eye view of Global commercial aviation alternative fuel market with strategic conclusions and recommendations.
- Current and potential regulatory changes
- Porter's Five Force analysis for assessing attractiveness of a market.
- Analysis of the need gaps within the market and business opportunities arising from these unmet needs.
- Analysis of the strengths weaknesses opportunities and threats of companies within the market
- Analysis of the key investment and M&A trends that are affecting the market
Green Aviation Market to 2020 - Stringent Regulations to Drive Investment in Green Technologies:
Marketsensus is a leading market research services company distributing reports, newsletters, directories, databases, subscription services, country and/or company profiles and custom research in over 130 industry segments from over 30 of the worlds leading firms. Since 2005, they have recommended market research and helped clients centralize and streamline their research procurement.