Bloomfield, NJ, November 03, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Affordable access to a doctor has been hard to come by these days, especially if you don’t have insurance. Even for those who do have health insurance (typically through an employer), a recent report by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that, from 2000 to 2010, workers’ share of costs in employer-sponsored family plans have increased by 147% to $3,997 per year, plus co-pays, deductibles, etc. On top of the pain Americans are feeling in their collective wallet, the entire experience of going to the doctor is typically not a very good one. From hard to find locations to inattentive staff and shrinking consultation times, the current service level leaves lots of room for improvement. In response to the rising costs and poor service levels experienced by health consumers today, the symbeo Family Medicine office was launched in Bloomfield Center in May 2010. Instead of charging you the typical $100 to $150 per visit, symbeo allows anyone to become a “Member” of the practice. Members can then have access to unlimited doctor visits, without a co-pay.
Normally, the monthly cost of a membership is $40 per person. To help Northern New Jersey health consumers this November, symbeo is pleased to announce an exciting new promotion for families looking for affordable health care. symbeo is now offering a lower price, so long as Members sign a 12-month commitment.
The new plans are as simple as they are extensive:
· 1 person price per person per month - $30 (25% savings)
· 2 people (or more) price per person per month - $25 (38% savings)
An Essex County-based company, symbeo now has hundreds of individual Members and several companies enjoying no co-pays, “red-tape” or hidden fees. No health insurance is required to join symbeo. Not only does symbeo provide affordable primary care, but symbeo is also extremely focused on service.
What exactly does symbeo offer?
· Unlimited office visits to a family doctor with no co-pays
· Unlimited access via e-mail to a family doctor for answers to basic health questions.
· Unlimited access to educational sessions on common ailments (e.g., depression, diabetes, hypertension).
· 50% discounts on blood work, pap smears, diagnostics (i.e., colonoscopies) and imaging (i.e., X-rays, MRIs, mammograms, etc.)
· Discounts/payment plans on medications
· Guaranteed appointments within 72 hours
· 30-minute consultations every time
· Convenient hours, after 5:00 pm weekdays and on Saturdays so you can go to the doctor after work.
· No double booking means Members don’t have to wait to see the doctor
· Beautiful, comfortable facilities
There are no gimmicks or stacks of paperwork to fill out.
Who can benefit from symbeo
In a word…everyone.
- Uninsured – many of their members are uninsured and like the service because it is affordable
- Insured – many of their Members have insurance and like the high service they obtain as Members
- Employers – Businesses provide symbeo to their employees as a valued benefit, for a fraction of the cost of health insurance
symbeo was started by two Wharton MBAs in partnership with three forward-thinking physicians with the ultimate goal of reinventing the primary care delivery model. We have re-designed the service offering and business model from the ground up, resulting in a unique and vastly improved experience versus your typical doctor’s office.
How to contact us:
To learn more or sign up, please visit our website: www.symbeohealth.com, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 973-928-8929.
* For those 12-64 years of age. 6-month minimum commitment to obtain $40 price. Unlimited visits are to a family doctor. symbeo is not a health insurance company nor a health maintenance organization and does not participate in any of the guarantee funds created by New Jersey law. The fee is per individual and provides unlimited access to a primary care doctor, but does not include costs of prescriptions, specialists, diagnostics or hospital care.