Irvine, CA, November 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- NTI Corporation’s award-winning Shadow 5 for Mac is now available at OfficeMax retail stores in the US and online. Shadow 5 delivers new features for Mac OSX users and Time Machine. Easy-to-use with Continuous Data Protection (CDP), Shadow 5 includes exciting new benefits with Volume Cloning and Folder Merging.
New features added to Shadow 5.0 for Mac users:
· Synchronize your valuable data with almost any storage device recognized by your Mac including USB storage device or a network shared drive
· Restoring files from Shadow 5 backups are saved in their native file format; just drag and drop the files you want to restore in the Finder
· Volume Cloning feature allows you to make an exact copy of your hard disk partition
· Boot from a cloned partition to boot up from your clone and start using your Mac
· CDP and Versioning will backup or synchronize your files each time you save
If you shuttle files back and forth between home and work on a portable storage device, you need to make sure you’re always working on the latest version of a file, Shadow 5 will make sure the latest version is wherever you choose.
Shadow 5 Adds More Configuration Features:
User Configurable Schedule, Bootable Clone Backup, Folder Synchronization, File Filtering, Mac OS X 10.4 Compatible, Continuous Data Protection for real time and non stop backup.
Compatibility and Retail Availability:
Designed for Mac® OS X 10.4.x (“Tiger”), 10.5.x (“Leopard”), or 10.6.x (“Snow Leopard”). NTI Shadow 5 is available at OfficeMax retail and officemax.com. MSRP $39.99, launch price $29.99.