Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., November 12, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Marketsensus has just released a report - “Biomarkers in Cancer Research - High Unmet Need in Cervical Cancer and Lung Cancer to Drive Growth.” It provides key data, information and analysis of the major trends and issues affecting the biomarkers in cancer research. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the history of biomarkers, its uses, efficiency as well as their limitations. The report also provides a detailed analysis of cancer biomarkers market characterization in terms of its market size, segmentation by key cancer types and the major market drivers and barriers. The report also talks about the patent landscape for cancer biomarkers and provides comprehensive analysis. The report also looks into the cancer biomarkers pipeline along with analysis on the pipeline by indication, phase of development and geography of development. The report also provides competitive landscape of the market that profiles key market players along with their brief business description, pipeline, major products and major M&A and partnership deals. The report also provides detailed analysis of major partnership deals that have taken place in the cancer biomarkers market since 2006 along with segmentation by number of deals per year, indication, deal type, geography and companies. In addition, the report also talks about the major M&A deals in the cancer biomarkers market since 2005 along with segmentation by value, geography and companies. Finally, the report provides the major conclusions from the report.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Detailed overview of biomarkers in pharmaceutical industry along with their use, efficiency and limitation
- Annualized market data from 2007 and forecast forward till 2016 along with segmentation by cancer types including breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, head and neck cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer and stomach cancer
- Key market drivers and restraints shaping the cancer biomarkers market
- Patent analysis of the cancer biomarkers along with segmentation by patent type, company and geography
- Pipeline analysis of the cancer biomarkers along with segmentation by indication, phase and geography
- Analysis of partnership deals from 2006 to 2010 along with segmentation by indication, deal type, geography and companies
- Analysis of M&A deals from 2005 to 2010 along with segmentation by value geography and companies
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Develop better strategies for cancer biomarkers research by understanding the market dynamics of the cancer biomarker research industry
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the key cancer areas for high growth and high opportunities
- Understand the factors shaping the cancer biomarkers research market
- Reinforce R&D pipeline by identifying the key biomarker tests which can provide more accurate and early diagnosis of cancer
- Identify the key players best positioned to take the advantage of the opportunities in the global cancer biomarkers research market
- Exploit partnership and acquisition opportunities by identifying the products that could fill the portfolio gaps.
Biomarkers in Cancer Research - High Unmet Need in Cervical Cancer and Lung Cancer to Drive Growth:
Marketsensus is a leading market research services company distributing reports, newsletters, directories, databases, subscription services, country and/or company profiles and custom research in over 130 industry segments from over 30 of the worlds leading firms. Since 2005, they have recommended market research and helped clients centralize and streamline their research procurement.