PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
Marketsensus

Press Release


Receive press releases from Marketsensus: By Email RSS Feeds:

New Release of a Report on the Commercial Asset Valuation of Captain Field by Marketsensus


This report reveals the oil and gas production of Captain field.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., November 17, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Captain field is located in the North Sea region, approximately 130km northeast of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK at a water depth of 105m. It is located in Block 13/22A on the edge of outer Miray Firth.

The field was developed in three stages:
Captain A wellhead-protection platform (WPP),
The Captain B Unitised Template Manifold, and
The Captain C subsea manifold.

Texaco is the operator of the field with an 85% interest with the rest (15%) owned by a single co-venture the Korea Captain Company Limited (KCCL) which is a consortium of the Korea Petroleum Development Corporation (PEDCO) and Hanwha Energy.

Captain field produces crude oil with 18ɳ to 22ɳ API and 0.6-0.8% sulfur content. The price of crude oil is sold at par with the Brent Blend. Captain field produced 13.24 million barrels of crude oil during 2009.

The field contains approximately one billion barrels of oil in-place, and the recoverable reserves are estimated to be 350 million barrels. The field life of Captain is around 20 years with complete abandonment during 2016. The field is expected to generate 13.9 billion in revenues (undiscounted) during its remaining life (starting January 1, 2010) and is expected to yield an IRR of around 12.84%.

The report provides detailed information on oil and gas production, infrastructure, reserves, geology, operator and equity partners and the latest fiscal terms applicable to the asset and provides its fair value (Remaining Net Present Value) based on remaining reserves, forecast production, capital and operational costs, fiscal regime and commodity prices.

The report also provides additional valuation parameters like Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index (PI), Pay Back (discounted and undiscounted), Entitlement Production (EP) and Working Interest (WI) to enhance your decision making process.

This report provides detailed sensitivity analysis of the remaining NPV with changes in the commodity prices, discount rate, production and key fiscal terms.

Detailed cash flows over the life of the asset are included in the report. These cash flows cover a wide range of calculations related to various payments to the government/licensing authority.

Interactive Excel models can be used to derive custom valuations, sensitivities and cash flows based on the specific inputs by the user in the model. These custom inputs vary from production data, cost information, price information and fiscal terms information.

Captain Field, United Kingdom, Commercial Asset Valuation And Forecast To 2016

http://www.marketsensus.com/captain-field-united-kingdom-commercial-asset-valuation-forecast-2016-p-95935.html

About Marketsensus:
Marketsensus is a leading market research services company distributing reports, newsletters, directories, databases, subscription services, country and/or company profiles and custom research in over 130 industry segments from over 30 of the worlds leading firms. Since 2005, they have recommended market research and helped clients centralize and streamline their research procurement.

Contact details:
Josephine Jenno
Director
+852 25224221
www.marketsensus.com

###
Contact Information
Marketsensus
Michael Fu
85228109845
Contact

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Marketsensus
Promote Your Business