London, United Kingdom, November 22, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- James Caan, recognised as one the recruitment industry’s most successful and engaging personalities, will be the headline speaker at the inaugural Marketing & Advertising Recruitment Awards (MARAs) on 2nd December.
Recruiters from any industry are invited to attend, with tickets now running out fast. Tickets for this event can be reserved via the Mara event site (http://mara2010.eventbrite.com/)
2011 – 2012
At what promises to be a spectacular evening recognising the marketing recruitment industry’s best talent, James will be addressing the subject of ‘Looking to the Upturn,’ as the recruitment sector prepares for the expected lift.
James’ speech will reflect:
- What should recruiters learn from recent industry challenges?
- What does 2011 hold for recruiters?
- Which market sectors will be most prominent in 2011 and what impact will the impending Olympics have on recruiters?
- Business growth strategy – how to develop internal staff in line with revenue return during the upturn
- How to attract the right staff – and keep them
- The pitfalls of making top billers into managers
- The importance of strong leadership in challenging times
- Is now the right time to be thinking about starting a new recruitment business or diversifying sectors?
James’ speech will be followed by an interactive q&a session, before dinner commences and award category winners are announced.
James said of his decision to back the MARAs:
"By supporting the MARAs, we are doing what we do best…back entrepreneurs and their initiatives. The Marketing and Advertising Recruitment Awards is a new and entrepreneurial initiative to bring to the fore the vibrancy of this subsector of recruitment. With the Olympics coming up and marketing spend on the rebound, we are excited about the prospects of agencies in this sector."
- James Caan, CEO, Hamilton Bradshaw
Would you like to attend?
For more information on this recruitment awards event and to reserve remaining tickets do to http://mara2010.eventbrite.com or contact Simon Lewis from Only Marketing Jobs – the Awards hosts – on 08452 011552 or email email@example.com