Vancouver, Canada, January 24, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- GensCorp IT Inc. offers a proactive, powerful and secure IT Remote Systems Administration Support and Monitoring solution GEMS (GensCorp's Enterprise Management System) with military level SSL data encryption to manage and monitor IT Infrastructure.
The GensCorp's Enterprise Management System (GEMS) with military level SSL data encryption to manage and monitor IT Infrastructure (desktops, laptops, servers, storage hardware, networks, applications, printers) including remote locations anywhere in the world 24/7/365 from their monitoring centres. GEMS can be tailored to any size organizations’ specific needs to maximize system availability, protect important data, enhance security and improve productivity. A few of the features offered by our GEMS service solution include:
• GEMS continually monitors alerts and events, audits and discovers hardware and software assets, and performs remote updates and repairs, without direct involvement by PC users.
• GEMS maximizes resource utilization and service levels with reduced wait times, which in turn leads to enhanced productivity and customer satisfaction. For enterprise IT professionals, the benefits: focus on core business activities, strategic plans and the ability to manage valuable resources effectively.
• The GEMS console integrates security, audit discovery, down-the-wire deployment of software, agents, patch management, remote control, help desk, monitoring and other functionalities.
• GEMS provides a consistent user interface that enables GEMS engineers to flexibly manage any system by location, user type, application or other factors through the use of remotely controlled, automated and scheduled systems.
• Corporations, large and small, face the ever-present challenge of keeping PC and server maintenance on schedule and up to date. Often users are in different physical Global or National locations and with the growing complexity of managing systems, many organizations, find themselves reacting to problems, rather than being proactive and preventing them.
• Manual methods involve time consuming and costly wait times, as technicians are dispatched to customer sites to fix non responsive systems, install virus protection updates and perform other routine tasks.
• As IT professionals deal with stringent time limitations and resource constraints, they must prioritize the most critical problems first, and defer other PC maintenance procedures. This inevitably leads to a gradual accumulation of legacy issues that severely impact user productivity.
Value Add Benefits that GEMS brings to the table:
• Assured system health with a “clean system” every day
• Consistent, reliable network and system administration
• Peak infrastructure performance
• Proactive, comprehensive and continuous infrastructure monitoring
• Real-time system problem detection and resolution
• Protection against security breaches
• Maximize productivity by eliminating wait times for on-site engineers
• Hardware and software asset management
• Allows your IT staff to concentrate on core business systems and applications
• Decrease in costly downtime
• 24/7/365 monitoring
• 256 SSL Military grade encryption security
• Unlimited toll free help desk assistance
• GEMS comprehensive customizable reports provide up to date system and management information
• All events related to your system are tracked, reported and retained for analytical and audit purposes
• Fixed Cost
Combine the most powerful IT managed services technology GEMS and a team of highly qualified and experienced Engineer's and you have an excellent value add that you can add to your current service offering to offer to your existing clients. GensCorp IT Inc. is a well established technology solutions provider that has been providing network and systems infrastructure support and maintenance services for over 10 years. Their extensive experience allows them to serve a broad range of private and public business and government. GensCorp represents continual quality customer service and accountability. Their mission is to establish long term strategic alliance partnerships with companies of all sizes 10 or 10,000+ users.