London, United Kingdom, November 27, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- This course is unprecedented in terms of its coverage, user engagement, and practical relevance. The course features a financial crime scene investigator who introduces the user to the basics of AML/CTF and walks them through practice scenarios with a high degree of interactivity. Optionally, the course also features a pre-test. Users passing this test can skip the basics section and proceed to the practice section, thus halving the time required to complete the course.
This course is ideal for:
1. Providing the most comprehensive coverage of money laundering and terrorist financing to all staff
2. Giving each employee hands-on practice on how to identify red flags, what further information to obtain from their clients, and when to report to the MLRO
3. Engaging staff with a story that features lots of user interaction, decision making, exercises and free-text responses
4. Differentiating between new joiners and senior managers and letting the course personalise users’ experience based on their ability
5. Creating a fully tailored e-learning experience, featuring the firm’s policies, procedures and risk concerns, at off-the-shelf prices
Furthermore, this course is fully standards compliant. So it can be delivered with Inmarkets’ award-winning Skillcast Portal, or any other AICC / SCORM-compliant LMS.
The course is available in the following industry versions: Asset Managers (Professional Clients), Building Societies, Commercial/Wholesale Banks, Financial Advisors, Insurance Firms, Retail Banks, Stockbrokers, Wealth Managers (Retail Clients), and it can be customised completely at no extra charge.
To register for a free demo of the course visit www.inmarkets.com