Cudahy, WI, December 10, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Jennifer Moreau, owner of Anytime Fitness Cudahy, announced today that with the holidays coming up and the New Year, commitments to health and weight loss tend to be top of mind, but can falter greatly. The media are invited to see and learn about a unique workout facility that not only offers free Saturday boot camps, but also focuses on people from all walks of life in a community and family type setting. Moreau explains that one of the first resolutions to go is weight loss goals and because of that, she has invited the media to visit and experience Anytime Fitness Cudahy’s free fitness bootcamps at 9:00 a.m. on December 11th and December 18th. She also extends the media invitation to their holiday party where the winner of the "Biggest Shredder" contest will be announced the evening of Monday, December 20th.
Moreau is passionate about her commitment to providing a facility that is both comfortable and accessible. She explains that, “We want you to see people like Mary Ellen, the 71 year old who attends, Christie, the single mom of 2 kids and nurse who does exercise for a mental health release or Virginia, who had scoliosis when she was a child and has 2 metal rods in her back. She was also was 70lbs. heavier, but you wouldn’t notice that now!”
What sets this facility apart is:
* Smaller facility with more a comfortable atmosphere.
* It’s like the “Cheers” of fitness clubs where everyone knows your name, including the staff.
* Owners and staff lead by example.
* Simple check in process, not like larger franchises where there can be a wait time.
* Reduce “intimidation,” a client won’t feel lost in a big facility, instructors can show you how to use the machines, and a client doesn’t need to “look good” to attend Anytime Fitness Cudahy.
* 24/7 access – Clients can use the club at 2 pm or 2 am or holidays. There were over 50 people using this club on Thanksgiving, for instance.
According to their website, “Anytime Fitness prides itself on its commitment to community involvement. We're also one of the few fitness franchises to succeed in smaller population centers traditionally ignored by larger clubs. In fact, most members live or work within 1-3 miles of our club. That convenience is fueling the growth of Anytime Fitness!”
For more information about Anytime Fitness Cudahy, visit: