Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 07, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Dubai will be hosting hundreds of attendees for the Global Aviation Forum large scale event lined up by Marcus Evans on 17th – 19th April 2011.
First of its kind in the aviation industry, there will be two parallel running conferences – World Class Airlines and World Class Airports. The three days agenda includes a choice of three streams over two days and synergy panel discussions on the third day.
The “Synergy Panel discussions” taking place on 19th April 2011 between the leading Airports and Airlines of the world provides an opportune platform to debate and discuss the challenges faced by airports and airlines alike and thereby devise strategies to take their businesses to a higher level.
World Class Airlines will bring forth innovative ideas by benchmarking with sustainable practices in the industry. The streams are Innovative Service Delivery & Commercialisation, Finance & Revenue Optimisation and Maintenance & Operational Excellence.
Speakers in the World Class Airlines event who will be presenting include:
- Kell Ryan, Founding Member of Ryan Air, UK
- Jorge Vilches, CEO of Lan Airlines, Peru
- Koustav Dhar, CEO of Jagson Airlines, India
- Ed Wegel, President of Eastern Airlines, US
- Andrew Parker, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs & International Affairs, Emirates Airline, UAE
- George Cooper, CEO of Wataniya Airways, Kuwait
- Guillaume Burghouwt, Head of Section Aviation Economics, SEO Economic Research, Netherlands
- Geoffrey O'Byrne White, Advisor of Irish Aviation Authority on the SESAR (Single European Skies Air traffic Management Research)
- Dr Arthur Lieuwen, Advisor European of Commission-India Project, Belgium
- Scott Dickson, Director of Consulting of IATA, Canada
World Class Airports will further revolutionise the many changing facets of aviation industry and examine the current and future trends of airport management and operations. The streams are Operational Efficiency, Airports Expansion and Development, and Commercialisation & Revenue Generation.
Speakers in the World Class Airports event who will be presenting include:
- H.E Excellency Mohammed A.Ahli Director General of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, UAE
- Carlos Madeira Vice President of ANA Aeroportos De Portugal
- Dr Hamdi Chouk Director General of Civil Aviation Lebanon
- Paul Griffiths CEO of Dubai Airports, UAE
- Dr. Rainer Schwarz CEO of Berlin Airports, Germany
- Gordon Dewar CEO of Bahrain Airports Company, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kaufmann CEO of Vienna International Airport, Austria
- Morinaka President CEO of Narita International Airport Corporation, Japan
- Krisjanis Peters Chairman of the Board of Riga International Airport, Latvia
- Nitinai Sirismatthakarn Senior Executive Vice President Business Development and Marketing of Airports of Thailand
- Steve Wareham Director of MSP Operations, Minneapolis St Paul Airport Commission, US
This conference is proudly supported by the Dubai Convention Bureau, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, Hong Kong Aviation Industry Association, Aviation Today, Airports International, Air Traffic Management, Air Safety Week, Airport Cities, Cargo Village News, Aircraft Value New, Blue Skies magazine, www.aviationmiddleeast.com and Airline News Resource.