Columbia, SC, April 19, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- American corporate IT departments nationwide are beginning to ‘bring the jobs back home’ by reallocating their outsourcing initiatives from off-shore companies to on-shore companies. Current statistics indicate an overall savings on applications and systems development for most corporate IT departments when using on-shore outsourcing resources instead of overseas outsourcing resources. Additional savings can be realized through federal tax breaks for companies participating in on-shore outsourcing by recognizing their contribution to the U.S. economy.
Remote Consulting USA announced today that it has entered the on-shore outsourcing industry by offering mainframe applications and systems development resources nationwide to American corporate IT departments. Using the nation’s top echelon of seasoned professional mainframe applications and systems developers, Remote Consulting USA’s resources help corporate IT departments reduce their cost of mainframe applications and systems development by providing the following cost saving initiatives:
· Cost reductions from not having to provide or maintain office space and facility resources for on-site employees or consultants
· Cost reductions from not having to pay for employee benefits or high overhead for on-site consultants/contractors
· Reduced project completion timelines from having project specific resources not interrupted by daily “office distractions” or “application or system maintenance issues” normally incurred by employees or on-site consultants/contractors
· Deliverables produced and scrutinized by tenured American IT professionals who understand the American business models used by corporate America
· Lack of any language barriers or phonetics issues when communicating project specifics often found when outsourcing with overseas companies
· Cost reductions from not having to provide software licensing for temporary development resources
Remote Consulting USA provides access to all of these cost saving initiatives by providing remote consulting for applications and systems development while adhering to industry standards for SDLC and utilizing CMMI principles and ISO policies and procedures.
With over 25 years of mainframe applications and systems development experience, Remote Consulting USA offers a wide range of technical expertise across multiple computer platforms and environments. Whether implementing new business intelligence systems or modernizing existing legacy applications, Remote Consulting USA has the resources and expertise to propel your development initiatives to completion ahead of schedule and well under cost.
Remote Consulting USA’s mission -
· To deliver enterprise level business solutions through the development of world-class applications and systems integrations focused on increasing our client’s ROI and business success.
Remote Consulting USA’s customer pledge -
· To do whatever it takes to deliver the solutions your company needs in order to maximize your business potential and do so in a manner that dramatically increases your ROI for applications and systems development and implementation.
Contact Remote Consulting USA today to find out how they can reduce your company’s IT development costs and increase your overall ROI for applications and systems development. Visit them at: http://remoteconsulting-usa.com