London, United Kingdom, April 14, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- With proposals for a new Children’s Centre Core Purpose, plans to incentivise outcomes through Payment by Results and an Early Years Policy Statement expected shortly, Capita’s 12th National Children’s CentreConference, taking place in London on the 13th July 2011, provides the ideal opportunity to understand these new developments and assess their impact.
As the public sector gets to grips with a reduced budget, this is an incredibly challenging time for professionals looking to plan, fund and sustain vital services. It is therefore essential to keep up-to-date with emerging policy and practice. Informative sessions on this agenda will shed light on new programmes, and provide guidance from Graham Allen MP following his Early Intervention Review. Drawing on key themes throughout, this timely event will cover:
• Sustainability in times of reduced funding and resources
• Managing performance, evidencing outcomes and evaluating services
• Commissioning and delivering evidence-based early intervention programmes for families in the greatest need
• Implications of the Health Visitor Implementation Plan
• Big Society and building social capital
• Strengthening partnerships with health and voluntary services
Featuring a high profile speaker line up, their established event has been updated to address the most acute, strategic developments underpinning Children's Centres progress and survival. Attend this forward-looking event to realign your local approaches to Government priorities and gain greater insight into key operational challenges to ensure that your services continue to improve the life chances of all children and their families.
Contact: Richard Goddard; 020 7960 7719; email@example.com