Danville, VA, April 19, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Horizontech, Inc. (HTI), a Global information technology and document solutions company, today announced the official release of Virtual UAACloud. Virtual UAACloud gives internal business operations the ideal control over their cost to manage undeliverable-as-addressed (UAA) mail. This area of mailroom processing, if unaddressed, creates accuracy, timeliness, customer service, cost and audit issues for companies. This solution is a specialized implementation of their generalized mailroom workflow solutions and automation tools. The solution incorporates multiple, proven integrated industry leading technologies in software, hardware and systems workflow design and interfaces them with a customer’s existing in-bound mail room(s), third party managed mail room(s) or as a complete outsourced program. The Virtual UAACloud gives companies:
- Integrated Document Workflow and Enterprise Management Software – proprietary XperTran®, runs your internal return mail document workflow for all document types, across business lines and incorporates compliance requirements for indexed and archived image repositories
- Guaranteed Quality Levels from Data Entry – critical to a return mail operation, HTI’s platform for Quality Control and Quality Assurance guarantees accuracy from documents that require manual conversion to data. System tools and processes, instead of manual operations, now control Quality.
- Reduced Cycle time with processing – manages a lifecycle process for return mail, including research of bad addresses from weeks to days, eliminates all backlogged return mail
- Advanced Technology Integration - UAACloud works with your existing on-site scanning operation, including data entry, ICR, OCR and bar code read capabilities across all document types. HTI also deploys hardware for for automating the return mail lifecycle, including bar code readers, remail printers and the proprietary software to drive the devices
- Risk Management verifiable Audit control – software and document workflow processes provide an audit trail, accounting for each piece of undeliverable mail as it cycles throughout processing
- Global Resources – scan onsite in your facility utilizing your resources and/or utilize their sites for scanning and have both onshore and offshore controlled data entry from one single company. Or a company can utilize its own data entry staff keying into XperTran®.
- Full System Reporting – real time access to reporting, metrics and key performance data
- High Performance Address Platform – access to RMSLink, HTI”s proprietary Address Management, Standardization and Search Platform, which yields updates on 60-80% of incorrect customer address issues (compared to market 10-30%), updates host platform(s)
“We’ve been at the forefront of technology for many years, with document workflow, return mail processes and data integration,” said David Zook, President. “We’ve built our systems around quality, tracking and audit, but our solutions had previously relied on a company outsourcing its clerical activity to HTI. With this service, our outsourcing solutions are now matched with our cloud solution, giving businesses decision-making control over how this important problem is solved. We can plug a company into our Cloud, or transfer the issue completely to an HTI facility, giving companies options while deploying the nation’s most sophisticated end to end process for managing undeliverable mail.”
Undeliverable Mail continues to be a financial and operational drain on US Businesses, averaging 1.4 Billion pieces per year for First Class mail. A key business issue is that while mail volumes are going down with electronic delivery alternatives, the percentage of returns is going up.
About Horizontech, Inc.
Horizontech is a Global information technology and document solutions company, with web-based workflow systems and back-office support. Combining operating capabilities with multiple, proprietary technologies, Horizontech automates enterprise business functions including those that reduce and eliminate return mail, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risks, and grow revenue. For more information, visit Horizontech at www.horizontech.com