London, United Kingdom, April 22, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Sheltered Housing Conference
Wednesday, 21st September 2011 in Central London
Chair: Jo McTavish, Chair, ERoSH
Capita’s 8th National Sheltered Housing Conference provides delegates with the vital skills and guidance to respond to cuts in funding, to develop tailored services for tenants and to put the Big Society agenda into action.
With the drive towards localism and changes in health and social care, providers of social housing have been set the challenge of developing sheltered housing into a valuable community resource.
This timely conference showcases innovative approaches to help social housing providers respond to these new responsibilities with limited resources.
• Develop solutions that deliver value for money and make best use of funding options in a time of financial austerity
• Understand how sheltered housing can meet the aims of the Big Society and build stronger communities
• Benefit from expert advice on how best to engage and work with local partners from a range of settings
• Receive direction on what the changes in health and social care will mean for reducing health inequalities
• Discover how to use customer insight to develop a strategy that meets local needs
• Ensure you are optimising assets in order to maximise resources and improve provision
• Put your questions to providers employing innovative solutions which put choice and personalisation at the heart of sheltered housing
Visit their website and book online:http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/housing/full-conference/article/sheltered-housing-conference.html?code=MKBA
Or download the conference brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Sheltered_Housing_01.pdf&code=MKBA
For more information please contact Ben Aslet:email@example.com or 020 7960 7711