Mongkok, Hong Kong S.A.R., April 28, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Mooee launches Photo Point Guide – Hong Kong for iPhone and iPod. Photo Point Guide is designed to tell tourists where in Hong Kong are the best places to take professional photographs. With many professional photographs taken by Lars Rucker, he will guide users step by step as to where to take these photos, and what angle to use for the photos.
‘We welcome all professional photographers who are from different countries, to share their experiences and photos with our users and we will help them to create their own “Photo Point Guide,” said Stephen Ting, President of Mooee Company Limited.
This App provides detail information about the location of the photos via Google Map and transportation directions. Users can use this App as a tourist guide. To plan a photo trip, it is often useful to see what equipment other photographers used – see all their technical information, such as shutter speed, ISO, focal length directly next to the pictures in this application.
- Photos: A gallery covers all the photos in this App, about 60 professionally shot photos, from skyscrapers to skyline views to abstract pictures and city life.
- Itinerary: Plan your itineraries for your trip. Add your favorite places, organize your itinerary and then share it with others via email.
- Places: Explore the different districts of Hong Kong and with the location map, tips and shooting information are provided.
- Nearby: Display the App’s photos near your immediate location.
- Weather: Provides forecast of the local weather for the coming week.