London, United Kingdom, May 07, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Youth Justice Conference: What Next?
Tuesday 28th June 2011 – Central London
Chair: Lorna Hadley, Chair, Association of Youth Offending Team Managers and Youth Offending Team Manager, London Borough of Newham
Capita’s National Conference Youth Justice: What’s Next? is timed specifically to provide a comprehensive roundup of the issues informing the future of youth justice, offending and support services.
At a time when everyone in youth services is revising priorities that will shape delivery, this topical event addresses your concerns and need to know issues, especially:
• how the Youth Justice Board’s closure next year will affect your organisation
• what payment by results and devolving custodial provision will mean on the ground
• models for ensuring the survival of preventative and early intervention provision
• efficiency successes can be replicated to continue commissioning crucial services
• how proposed changes to the inspection of youth offending teams relate to risk
• results of the Breaking the Cycle Green Paper
This is your chance to familiarise yourself with the transition arrangements for transferring the Youth Justice Board’s strategic functions to the Ministry of Justice.
Contact: Andrew Badger - firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7202 0571