London, United Kingdom, May 12, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Capita’s 9th National Conference on Integrated Offender Management -Delivering the PPO Strategy in Partnership
Tuesday 20th September 2011 in Central London
Keynote Address: Mandie Campbell, Director of Drugs, Alcohol and Community Safety, Crime and Policing Group, Home Office.
Capita’s 9th Integrated Offender Management Conference provides a vital opportunity to share in local innovation and engage with key policymakers on the Government's next steps for improving the rehabilitation of offenders through a multi-agency approach. This crucial event will examine ways to open rehabilitation programmes up to innovation from the private and voluntary sectors.
The Ministry of Justice’s Breaking the Cycle Green Paper has proposed radical reforms to break the cycle of crime with priority on reducing rates of reoffending.
Be part of this important event to learn from national guidance and practical examples to strengthen local partnerships and drive down rates of reoffending in your area:
- Hear from the Home Office on how the Government plans to incentivise and support the growth of an integrated approach to managing offenders
- Understand how to utilise the expertise of the voluntary and community sector through payment by results and financial incentives models
- Explore the importance of establishing links between the criminal justice, health and social care systems
- Gain insight into how services can be adapted to provide more effective treatment for offenders with mental health problems
- Learn about successful routes for reintegrating ex-offenders back into society by involving families and working with housing providers
Visit their website and book online: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/police-criminal-justice/full-conference/article/integrated-offender-management-delivering-the-ppo-strategy-in-partnership.html?code=MKAE
Or download the conference brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=9th_Integrated_Offender_Management.pdf&code=MKAE
For more information please contact Alexis Efstathiou on 020 7960 7717 or email at email@example.com