Self-Directed IRA Events Launched by PENSCO Trust Company
Self-Directed IRA educational events hosted by PENSCO Trust Company will be held in various cities throughout the country at no charge. These free mini-symposiums are for tax attorneys, CPAs, financial advisors, real estate & mortgage professionals who want to tap the emerging self-directed IRA market.
Carter Rankin, a registered representative at Welton Street Investments said, "I have attended tons of events and seminars, and PENSCO's event met and exceeded all of my expectations. A great ROI, in terms of my time!"
Self-Directed IRAs are an Untapped Opportunity for Many Financial and Real Estate Professionals
"Most of our country's wealth is in real estate and small business ownership," says Tom Anderson, founder of PENSCO Trust Company, one of the only U.S. firms dedicated to the administration and custody of self-directed IRAs. Only 2% of IRA investors have tapped into this emerging market. Anderson blogs about self-directed IRAs at http://www.tomandersonblog.com.
Free Educational Events on Self-Directed IRAs for Professionals (CE credits offered)
Pulling together the nation's top talent in the industry, these free seminars will discuss:
• How to buy and leverage real estate in a self-directed IRA using a non-recourse loan, by NASB
• How to avoid prohibited transactions, by PENSCO Trust Company
• Take advantage of 1031 exchanges, by Spectrus Real Estate
• How to use land trusts as an asset protection tool, by North American Realty Services, Inc.
• How to invest in real estate using your IRA, by Pat Rice, author of 'IRA Wealth' and founder of IRA Resource Associates
Advisors and press: Reserve your seat at http://www.penscotrust.com.
About PENSCO Trust Company
Established in 1989, PENSCO Trust Company is the country's only single-service special asset custodian for self directed IRAs, with over $1.9 billion in real estate and private placement assets under administration. PENSCO, a passive custodian, doesn't sell products nor give investment advice. Visit www.penscotrust.com to learn more.
Contact: Robyn Levin, Marketing Director
PENSCO Trust Company