Calgary, Canada, May 21, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Enquirica Research is pleased to announce it will be a sponsor of the first Calgary Alternative Investment Conference on May 28th, 2011. With the recent regulatory changes of Sept 28, 2010 the so-called "exempt" market in Canada has been flourishing and they believe this represents the beginning of a sea change in how investment capital will be raised in the Canada. The new, higher standards in the exempt space are attracting issuers away from public market/institutional capital raising channels thereby giving retail investors access to innovative investment ideas.
Event highlights include the Hon Monte Solberg, legendary fund manager Mal Spooner and 12 expert speakers covering six major topics:
- Looking Beyond Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
- How Gold, Energy and Farmland Can Protect Your Portfolio -
- An Investors Guide to Canada’s Economic & Political Climate
- Identifying the Next Real Estate Bull Market?
- Understanding Flow-Through Shares
- How to Build a Portfolio of Yield Products
- Investing Across the Energy Complex for Diversification
- Syntaris Power
- Prestigious Properties
- Walton International
- Apollo Energy
- Agcapita Farmland Investment Partnership
- Petrocapita Income Trust
- Bullion Management Group
General discussions will include:
- Are we heading into inflation or deflation?
- Private and public sector debt - what do they mean for investors?
- The bifurcated global economy - is there is way to benefit from volatility and uneven global growth rates?
For registration information go to www.realassetsrealreturns.com