Denver, CO, May 27, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Today, Educational Marketing Group (EMG) introduced BRANDsprokits, a set of two revolutionary online brand management tools that offer ingenious “cloud-computing” solutions to major issues facing marketing professionals today:
1. Generating greater marketing impact with limited or reduced staff
2. Efficiently coordinating and managing multiple social networking sites
3. Building brand consistency and impact across decentralized organizations
With growing economic issues, marketers have to do more with less today. And that has reduced marketing effectiveness. Most organizations have reduced staffing levels and budgets, and adding more marketing resources does not appear to be feasible any time in the near future.
BRANDsprokits solves these and other difficult marketing issues by providing Web-based tools to efficiently manage both print marketing materials and social networking marketing presence and activity in real time.
BRANDsprokits constitutes a new generation approach to brand management. The tools do more than just define brand guidelines. By streamlining day-to-day tasks that eat up resources, the new tools make effective brand management truly possible. Brand uniformity is feasible regardless of size and number of locations.
The first of the two new tools, PRINTsprokit, automates and streamlines the creation of marketing publications and allows the communications team to achieve brand uniformity instantly across all of an organization’s print materials.
The second tool, SOCIALsprokit, allows new-media communications teams to integrate, coordinate, and manage all of the institution’s distributed social media sites and online conversations via an interactive mash-up page on the main website.
More information on PRINTsprokit and SOCIALsprokit, and for a schedule of introductory webinars being held in June, see EMG’s website: http://www.emgonline.com/BRANDsprokits.
EMG is a full-service brand marketing agency that provides custom-tailored brand-management solutions, marketing, and new media services for universities and organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Denver, the company was established in 1997 and has worked with more than 150 institutions and organizations throughout the world. Educational clients have included Virginia Tech, Cal Poly, Old Dominion University, Dalhousie University, University of Victoria, Washington State University, Colorado State University, University of Michigan, University of Mary Washington, and many others. More information can be found at www.emgonline.com.
The web-based BRANDsprokit tools were developed by EMG in consultation with front-line higher ed communications and marketing practitioners. The inaugural software applications include PRINTsprokit and SOCIALsprokit, with more applications already under development.
PRINTsprokit is an online brand management tool that, for as little as $39 a month, allows marketing directors to instantly create brand uniformity and consistency throughout their organization’s marketing materials. It automates and streamlines the creative production process for routine marketing materials and allows the communications team to achieve brand uniformity in real time across all of the institution’s materials:
• allows units and individuals to produce their own custom brand-compliant materials on demand, from their own PCs
• easily manages brand materials across an institution – regardless of size or geographic distribution
• instantly deploys creative updates and campaign revisions organization-wide
• cost-efficiently manages creation and production of print and collateral materials
• prevents bottlenecks in the creative shop
SOCIALsprokit is an off-the-shelf online brand management tool that integrates and coordinates all social media sites and conversations. It allows new-media communicators to integrate, coordinate, and manage all of an organization’s distributed social media sites via an interactive mash-up page on the main website. It engages audiences and turns social media into a powerful brand-marketing tool:
• pulls real-time feeds from multiple sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, and RSS feeds into one branded page on your website
• allows visitors to see the latest videos and photographs from all social media sources, or read posts from selected blogs
• allows visitors to filter live feeds by group or by subject matter
• allows visitors to add comments without leaving your site
• allows the marketing manager to monitor and change the active feeds in real time
Find out more about these tools at http://www.emgonline.com/BRANDsprokits.