West Palm Beach, FL, June 03, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- The Medical Tourism AssociationTM (Global Healthcare Association) will be awarding a select group of leaders in international healthcare whose achievements have enhanced and brought innovation to the International Healthcare Industry and excelled at providing international healthcare quality and international patients services, which has contributed to the growth of traveling for high quality or less expensive healthcare.
This award recognizes a leader in the industry for providing an exemplary program or innovation consistent with the vision of the Medical Tourism Association’sTM goal to advance medical tourism and initiate education by engaging others, promote proven strategies, procedures and hospitals and to advocate for the need to ensure high quality healthcare at affordable prices. The award is to honor an individual whose professional accomplishments embody such qualities that drive this industry forward.
Benefits of the award will include:
· Receiving a Leadership Award at the Medical Tourism and International Healthcare Conference
· Participate in a Ministers of Health workshop and networking reception
· Medical Tourism Magazine Feature: If recipient of the award agrees they will be featured in the magazine as an international healthcare leader and this will include an interview of the recipient in the featured piece in the magazine.
· An International Healthcare Leadership Award logo to put on a website
· Award winners will be publicized in conference materials and will be given a ribbon for their name badge increasing networking possibilities with other attendees
Nominations can be made on the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress website. Nominees will be reviewed and chosen by a committee of the association. The award must be accepted by the person receiving it at the conference.
Deadline for 2011 Nominations
Call for Nominations starts on May 31st and ends September 20th.
For any questions or information about the Medical Tourism Leadership Awards please contact us at:
About the MTA:
The Medical Tourism Association™ also referred to as Medical Travel Association, is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the medical tourism and global healthcare industry made up of the top international hospitals, healthcare providers, medical travel facilitators, insurance companies, and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of healthcare to patients in a global environment. Our Association promotes the interests of its healthcare provider and medical tourism facilitator members. The Medical Tourism Association™ has three tenets: Transparency in Quality and Pricing, Communication and Education.