New York, NY, March 27, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- The Edcomm Group has been selected to host a week-long meeting of Russian bankers to be held the week of March 19. During the week, Edcomm will present a one-day Risk Management and Compliance training workshop, lead the delegation on tours of the New York and Washington D.C. Federal Reserve Banks, and facilitate workshops on Risk Management and Compliance at Edcomm clients The Washington Savings Bank and OBA Bank.
The delegation of bankers representing Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan include:
• Head of the Risk Management Department at Sberbank
• Member of Risk Management Department at KazCommerce Bank
• Member of the Board of Directors at TuranAlem Bank
• Chief of Accounting at TuranAlem Bank
• Member of Risk Management Department at Astana Finance
• Director of the Finance Department at Promsvyaz Bank
• Head of the Risk Management Department at Bank of Moscow
• Member of Risk Management Department at Gazprom Bank
• Director of Accounting, Planning and Risk Management Department at
• Deputy Director of the Risk Control Department at International Investment Bank
• Deputy President at CentreCredit Bank
• Member of Risk Management Department at State Export-Import Bank
Dr. Linda Eagle, President of The Edcomm Group said, “We are excited about welcoming the delegation of Russian Bankers, and we are pleased that they have selected The Edcomm Group and Banker’s Academy as their U.S. hosts. We know that they will learn much from our courses and banks, and we look forward to learning from them as well. Having been named ‘The Best Worldwide Provider of Training to the Banking Industry’ by China International Business Consulting (CIBC), the leading market research and strategy organization in China, we are very proud to add Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan to the growing list of countries we serve.”
The Edcomm Group is a 20-year-old multimedia education and communication consulting firm specializing in the development of creative business solutions that improve productivity, customer service and market share - providing bottom-line results. Edcomm offers many off-the-shelf and customized courses such as Teller Training, Compliance Training and Systems Training specifically designed for banks, credit unions and money services businesses.
The Edcomm Group (www.edcomm.com) (www.bankersacademy.com) is headquartered in New York City with an Advanced Design Center located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.
For more information, please contact:
President, The Edcomm Group