Tampa, FL, June 23, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Laser Spine Institute (http://www.laserspineinstitute.com), the leader in endoscopic spine surgery, has announced that Jimmy St. Louis, MBA, PMP and chief operations officer, is serving as the event chair for the Business Buddies of Tampa’s 4th Annual Havana Nights event (http://havananightstampa.com/). This year the annual casino event will take place on Saturday, June 25 from 8 p.m. until midnight at the Tampa Bay History Center, located at 801 Old Water St. in Tampa. Havana Nights 2011 will provide professionals with the opportunity to network, win excellent prices, and see firsthand how Best Buddies Tampa contributes to the local community. Net proceeds go toward Best Buddies local programs in Tampa Bay which enhance the lives of adults and children with intellectual challenges through friendships and integrated employment.
As event chair of Business Buddies Tampa Board, St. Louis is responsible for the planning, oversight, coordination and budget for all Business Buddies meetings and special events, including Havana Nights 2011.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to help organize and attend Business Buddies Tampa’s 4th Annual Havana Nights 2011,” said St. Louis. “The organization and this special event strive to draw support for a life-changing cause, and I am excited to be a part of this great mission.”
“Laser Spine Institute admires and encourages Jimmy’s devotion to Business Buddies,” said Bill Horne, CEO. “Giving back to the community has always been one of our top priorities, and we are pleased to see his continual involvement with this cause.”
New Media Content:
Laser Spine Institute Tampa website
Laser Spine Institute blog
Laser Spine Institute on Twitter
Laser Spine Institute on Facebook
Laser Spine Institute on YouTube
- Laser Spine Institute’s dedication to Business Buddies is further supported through additional employee involvement, including Julie Wlodychak, marketing coordinator at Laser Spine Institute, who also serves as a board member of Business Buddies Tampa and spearheads marketing and social media for the organization’s annual events.
- In addition to the annual Havana Nights event, which typically draws more than 300 attendees, Business Buddies Tampa hosts a Holiday Ball every winter.
- Business Buddies’ networking events raise money for Best Buddies and provide an ideal environment for professionals from all fields in the Tampa area to discuss business practices, gain business ideas, develop friendships and network.
- Best Buddies Tampa Bay is part of Best Buddies Florida, a state affiliate of Best Buddies International.
- For more information, visit http://www.businessbuddiestampa.com/
About Laser Spine Institute:
Laser Spine Institute offers a safe and effective alternative to open back and neck surgery, by using the latest techniques in minimally invasive procedures, alleviating the painful symptoms of sufferers from around the world. The leader in endoscopic spine surgery, Laser Spine Institute treats a variety of spinal conditions, including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, bone spurs, bulging/herniated discs and sciatica. Laser Spine Institute’s renowned medical team provides treatment at three accredited surgical centers in Tampa, Fla.; Scottsdale, Ariz. and Philadelphia and medical consultations at facilities in Albuquerque, N.M.; Cincinnati, San Diego, The Villages, Fla. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Laser Spine Institute recently opened a new surgery center in Oklahoma City. For more information, visit http://www.laserspineinstitute.com.
MMI Public Relations