Tampa, FL, July 02, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Bill Horne, CEO of Laser Spine Institute (http://www.laserspineinstitute.com), the leader in endoscopic spine surgery, has announced the company’s July schedule of medical seminars. The complimentary series of educational presentations will explore how endoscopic, laser-assisted procedures are used to treat chronic back and neck pain with minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants are encouraged to bring MRI films or CT scans to be reviewed by board-certified physicians who can offer specific treatment options or advice. For more information, visit http://www.spineseminar.com.
- Thursday, July 7 at 6 p.m., Friday, July 8 at noon, and Saturday, July 9 at 10 a.m. at the Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, located at 424 W. Markham St. in Little Rock.
- Tuesday, July 12 at 6 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 8888 E. Raintree Drive in Scottsdale.
- Wednesday, July 13 at noon at the Mesa Convention Center Bldg. B, located at 201 N. Center St. in Mesa.
- Tuesday, July 5 at 6 p.m., Wednesday, July 6 at 4 p.m., and Thursday, July 7 at noon at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville, located at 255 E. Coastline Drive in Jacksonville.
- Tuesday, July 12 at noon at the Mission Inn Resort, located at 10400 County Rd.48 in Howey in the Hills (Ocala).
- Thursday, July 14 at noon at the Marriott Clearwater Beach Suites on Sand Key, located at 1201 Gulf Blvd. in Clearwater Beach.
- Saturday, July 16 at 10 a.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 3001 N. Rocky Point Drive E. in Tampa.
- Wednesday, July 27 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, July 28 at noon at the Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel & Conference Center, located at 500 Powder Springs St. in Marietta.
- Tuesday, July 26 at 5 p.m., Wednesday, July 27 at noon, and Thursday, July 28 at noon at the Overland Park Marriott, located at 10800 Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park.
- Tuesday, July 19 at 6 p.m., Wednesday, July 20 at 4 p.m., and Thursday, July 21 at noon at the Hyatt Regency Louisville, located at 320 W. Jefferson St. in Louisville.
- Tuesday, July 12 at 5 p.m. and Wednesday, July 13 at noon at The Hotel ML, located at 915 Route 73 in Mt. Laurel.
- Tuesday, July 19 at 4 p.m., Wednesday, July 20 at 6 p.m., and Thursday, July 21 at noon at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, located at 800 Albany Shaker Rd. in Albany.
- Wednesday, July 20 at 5 p.m. and Thursday, July 21 at noon at the Oklahoma City Marriott, located at 3233 Northwest Expressway in Oklahoma City.
- Thursday, July 7 at 4 p.m., Friday, July 8 at noon, and Saturday, July 9 at 11 a.m. at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, located at 777 Aten Rd. in Corapolis.
- Thursday, July 14 at 6 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia North – Ft. Washington Hotel and Conference Center, located at 432 W. Pennsylvania Ave. in Fort Washington.
“Laser Spine Institute is excited to announce the July seminar schedule,” said Horne. “These events are an excellent opportunity to learn more about Laser Spine Institute and the effective alternatives to open back and neck surgery while discussing the best practices of treatment with our professionals.”
New Media Content:
Laser Spine Institute blog
Laser Spine Institute on Twitter
Laser Spine Institute on Facebook
Laser Spine Institute on YouTube
Laser Spine Institute Philadelphia
Laser Spine Institute Scottsdale
Laser Spine Institute Tampa
- For more information or to register for a seminar, visit http://www.spineseminar.com or call (866) 567-0914.
About Laser Spine Institute:
Laser Spine Institute offers a safe and effective alternative to open back and neck surgery, by using the latest techniques in minimally invasive procedures, alleviating the painful symptoms of sufferers from around the world. The leader in endoscopic spine surgery, Laser Spine Institute treats a variety of spinal conditions, including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, bone spurs, bulging/herniated discs and sciatica. Laser Spine Institute’s renowned medical team provides treatment at three accredited surgical centers in Tampa, Fla.; Scottsdale, Ariz. and Philadelphia and medical consultations at facilities in Albuquerque, N.M.; Cincinnati, San Diego, The Villages, Fla. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Laser Spine Institute recently opened a new surgery center in Oklahoma City. For more information, visit http://www.laserspineinstitute.com.
MMI Public Relations