San Francisco, CA, March 23, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- CallTower, Inc., the leading provider of Always-On, hosted communications and collaboration solutions for businesses, announced that the company’s successful channel partnership with West Coast Consultants resulted in 10 separate revenue-generating business customer deals for West Coast in 2006.
West Coast Consultants is part of the CallTower Partner Power Program, the IT channel’s first reseller program that provides recurring revenue and complete sales support, integration and customer care for delivery of hosted voice and data services and applications that include the Microsoft® Live Communications Server with the Cisco® CallManager into one convenient, secure, hosted suite for growing businesses.
With CallTower, mid-sized and enterprise businesses can now better support, service, and sell to their customers and prospects with the functionality and capabilities of much larger organizations – all with significantly reduced capital expense.
“Businesses now are looking for new ways to streamline and Disaster-Proof their phone, email and IM systems to make their knowledge workers more productive, efficient and service-oriented. CallTower's sophisticated functionality has enabled our customers to both increase productivity and ultimately improve their bottom line,” said Darin Stout, President of Covina-Calif.-based West Coast Consultants. “The demand for reliable, integrated business communications is steadily increasing – and the combination of CallTower’s advanced, reliable, scaleable system with monthly recurring revenue, has made the partnership with CallTower a successful one for us.”
West Coast Customers Increase Productivity With CallTower Hosted Voice/Data
West Coast Consultants customers who signed up in 2006 and are now benefiting from CallTower’s advanced communication and collaboration applications include:
- American West -- transportation and logistics leader (http://www.awest.com/awesthome.html)
- Sherwood Futures – specializes in structuring speculative derivative trading strategies (http://www.sherwoodfutures.com/index.html)
- Security Pacific Bank – banking and financial services focused on serving the communities that the bank is part of (http://www.securitypacificbank.com/default.asp)
- Anaptys Biosciences – a venture-backed biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid discovery and development of novel monoclonal antibodies and therapeutic proteins (http://www.anaptysbio.com/)
- National PowerSport Auctions – the number one provider of auction and remarketing services in the powersports industry (http://www.npauctions.com/Default.aspx)
- United Fidelity Fund – a leading Southern California mortgage lender
- BAPS – West– a non-profit religious organization (http://www.swaminarayan.org/)
- Desert Sands – a unified school district that provides comprehensive educational programs (K-12) to a multiethnic student population with diverse socioeconomic and cultural interests (http://cms.dsusd.k12.ca.us/education/components/scrapbook/default.php?
- Logos Management Software – a leading developer of high-quality, innovative solutions for churches, schools, and other non-profit organizations (http://www.logoslbe.com/main.cfm?ID=100)
- NTC Foundation – non-profit organization that directs and manages the former San Diego Naval Training Center (NTC) (http://www.ntcpromenade.org/ntc-about.php)
“CallTower gives qualified telephony consultants and Partners the opportunity to increase their revenue by delivering advanced IP communications services and applications that will allow their customers to be more competitive,” said Mark Harris, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for CallTower. “With CallTower, North American telephony VARs and IT consultants can help their clients increase their business process transformation by using their telephone and email services to create an integrated communication and collaboration system that increases revenue, saves time and capital expense, and provides advanced applications that helps these companies be more dynamic in a changing economy.”
About West Coast Consultants
Based in Southern California, West Coast Consultants is a managed services company that has helped business enterprises streamline their telecom procurement, management and expenditure processes, and maximize their overall telecom savings rate and Return on Investment (ROI). West Coast Consultants’ comprehensive cost management services include: 1) Business Process Outsourcing, 2) Hosted Software Solutions and 3) Cost Containment & Consulting Services that reduce the unnecessary expenses related to inefficient telecommunications management and procurement. More information about West Coast Consultants can be found at www.wcc-corp.com
CallTower, Inc. is the leading provider of hosted enterprise-class communications and collaboration applications and services for growing businesses nationwide. CallTower’s solutions enable companies to conduct process transformation and to leverage their voice and data communications into a strategic competitive advantage in today’s market.
CallTower’s secure, Always-On voice and data services provide companies with enterprise-class reliability, a single point of support, productivity-enhancing features, a comprehensive scalable suite of vertical market applications, and 24/7 service for a fixed monthly fee. By using CallTower’s solutions, growing businesses – companies with multiple offices and from 20-10,000 users – can now receive the same class of communications reliability and service traditionally reserved for Global 100 corporations.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CallTower has operations in Salt Lake City and Oklahoma City, and sales offices throughout the United States. More information on CallTower can be found on the Internet at www.CallTower.com or by calling toll-free 888-586-5900.
CallTower is a trademark of CallTower, Inc. All other product and firm names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.