Wayne, PA, March 27, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- CEO & Chairman Jim Walker of Octagon Research Solutions, Inc., a pioneer and leader in the electronic transformation of clinical R&D in the life sciences industry, announced today that Octagon will be exhibiting at the RAPS 2007 Horizons Conference & Exhibition on March 28th-30th, 2007.
RAPS 2007 Horizons Conference & Exhibition brings together Regulatory Affairs professionals and experts from throughout the world in a one-of-a-kind interactive, global forum. This conference provides attendees at all levels with a host of opportunities to advance their professional development and understanding of the global regulatory environment.
Octagon, exhibiting at table number 20, will be showcasing its services and products designed to assist organizations with the implementation or transition to electronic submissions, including:
· Octagon’s new Global eCTD Guidance Interpretation, which represents hundreds of hours of research and analysis of electronic submission guidances and specifications by experienced industry professionals. This new offering includes detailed documentation, training and optional consulting services that can support customization and deployment of the interpretation across the US, Canada and Europe.
· ViewPoint® eCTD Complete, a package of unique services and products that provides the four essential capabilities required to create and maintain an eCTD submission: compilation, issue management, validation and viewing. This package includes fundamental services wrapped around breakthrough technologies including Octagon’s eCTD Viewer and eCTD Validator and ViewPoint®.
· Octagon’s award winning ViewPoint® 3.7, the latest version of the industry’s first comprehensive Enterprise Submission Process Management Solution, for managing complex, cross-functional processes in support of regulatory submissions. This solution streamlines the submission process for Pharmaceutical/Biotech organizations by providing visibility into the planning and management of the drug submission processes while allowing users to track, manage and compile any type of marketing application.
· eCTD JumpStart™, a new offering consisting of documentation and services designed to accelerate compliance with electronic submission regulations worldwide.
· Data JumpStart, Octagon’s CDISC SDTM compatible offering is a collection of documents, libraries and templates that facilitate institutionalization of data management standards and provides everything a company will need to deploy data standards across an organization and to outsourcing partners.
About Octagon Research Solutions, Inc.
Octagon is a pioneer and leading process-centric solutions provider that offers a suite of regulatory, clinical, process, and IT solutions to the life sciences industry. Octagon synchronizes processes and increases automation to reduce island-to-island inefficiencies within the clinical research and development process. They leverage the power of electronic submissions through cross-functional electronic submission expertise, a holistic process approach, deep domain knowledge, and integrated solutions. Octagon is headquartered in Wayne, PA, with European headquarters in Amersham, UK. For more information please visit www.octagonresearch.com.