New Delhi, India, July 23, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Koenig Solutions, World’s #1 offshore IT Training and Certification company, now offers What's New in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Development course.
Microsoft Dynamics training course is suitable for existing AX 2009 Developers who want to learn about the new features of AX 2012
· Describe the new interface elements in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
· Understand the improvements made to the X++ Editor
· Understand the improvements made to the Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
· Write business logic in managed code and integrate with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Explain how the concept of eventing lets the user use a publisher and subscriber model when manifesting changes occurring in the X++ application
· Understand the architectural changes in Services and Application Integration Framework (AIF).
· Discuss the improvements made for Enterprise Portal setup and deployment
· Discuss the benefits of the Role-based Security framework
· Explain the high-level improvements to Analytics in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Explain the SQL Server Reporting Services report capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Understand the features added for Visual Studio Reporting Tools for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
For more information, visit: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/training/dynamics-ax-2012-training.asp
Koenig is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions and courses are run using Microsoft Official Curriculum.
Koenig offers training on all popular certifications, including MCTS, MCSE, MCPD, MCITP VMware, CEH, CISSP, RHCE, RHCSS, RHCSA, Oracle 11g, 10g & 9i, SQL Server, CCNA, CCNP, CCVP, CCIE and SCJP.
For more information, visit: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/
Note to Editors:
About Koenig: Koenig is a reputed company based in India providing offshore IT training and certification. Established in 1993, Koenig has more than 15 years of vast experience in Instruction Led Training. Koenig is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions Koenig is an authorized training partner of Checkpoint, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Red Hat, VMware, Novell, LPI, CIW, CWNP, EC-Council and SCP. Koenig is also an Authorized Testing Centre of Prometric and Vue. Koenig offers quality of training, small batch size, convenient start dates, holiday experience, flexibility and much more. Participants from all over the world (57 countries last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills at 50% of prices in USA and Europe.
Koenig Solutions has been rated the Best Place to Work for 2010 in the Education and Training Industry. The study was conducted by The Economic Times, India’s leading business daily and Great Places to Work.
Koenig is also the Winner for the Microsoft’s Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009.
Media contact details:
Koenig Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,