San Francisco, CA, March 28, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- PENSCO Trust Company
, the forerunner in advanced education for the self directed IRA
industry, has launched a new series of free mini-symposiums for attorneys, real estate professionals, CPAs and financial advisors who want to tap the emerging self directed IRA market. The seminars explain how advisors can deliver what IRA and 401(k) holders are asking for – little-known alternative investment opportunities in private equities and real estate. The exploding self directed IRA market is expected to hit the $5.6 trillion mark by 2011. Roughly 75% of Baby Boomer retirees roll their 401(k) retirement funds into IRA accounts, and are begging their advisors for help truly diversifying beyond the default choice of stocks and bonds. The next seminar is Thursday, April 19th in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Visit PENSCO Trust
to register for this industry-leading event. Self Directed IRAs
are an Untapped Opportunity for Many Financial and Real Estate Professionals
"Most of our country's wealth is in real estate and small business ownership," says Tom Anderson, founder of PENSCO Trust Company, one of the only U.S. firms dedicated to the administration and custody of self-directed IRAs. Only 2% of IRA investors have tapped into this emerging market. Anderson blogs about self directed IRAs at http://www.tomandersonblog.com.
Free Educational Events on Self Directed IRAs for Professionals (CE credits offered)
Pulling together the nation's top talent in the industry, these free seminars will discuss:
• How to buy real estate in a self directed IRA using a non-recourse loan, by NASB
• How to avoid prohibited transactions, by PENSCO Trust Company
• Tax benefits of 1031 exchanges, by Spectrus Real Estate
• How to use land trusts as an asset protection tool, by North American Realty Services, Inc.
• How to invest in real estate using your IRA, by Pat Rice, author of 'IRA Wealth' and founder of IRA Resource Associates
• New ways to market self-directed IRAs using the Internet, Blogs, PR and more, by R. Levin Marketing Group
Advisors and press: Reserve your seat at http://www.penscotrust.com.
About PENSCO Trust Company
Established in 1989, PENSCO Trust Company is the country's only single-service special asset custodian for self directed IRAs, with over $2 billion in real estate and private placement assets under administration. PENSCO, a passive custodian, doesn't sell products nor give investment advice. Visit www.penscotrust.com to learn more.