Overland Park, KS, August 05, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- VinSolutions, an industry-leading developer of Internet-based Customer Relations Management (CRM) and Internet Lead Management (ILM) software, announced today the release of their Customer Portal, providing instant access to VinCare Support directly from their all-in-one Dealership Marketing System platform, giving more than 30,000 automotive dealer users greater functionality and visibility to their issues and questions.
The technology was made possible with Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, through a customized Application Programming Interface (API) solution tailored to provide an interactive customer experience and enhance customer service. Both VinSolutions and Salesforce.com have developed unique platforms free of servers or hassle.
VinSolutions’ CEO, Mike Dullea, said, “We are committed to providing comprehensive solutions for our dealers. The Customer Portal allows us to provide service and technical support from our VinCare industry and product experts integrated into their current solutions platform anytime and anywhere with Internet access.”
Salesforce.com promotes that they are proud to help shape customer service needs and be a part of influencing customer conversation and collaboration.
Benefits to the VinSolutions’ automotive dealership customer include:
· New tab in MotoSnap™ “Customer Portal” can be accessed anytime support is needed.
· Create a ticket and see the status change real-time as their VinCare team works to resolve your issue.
· Request updates or make comments real-time on your issue or request.
· Search their extensive Solution Library to get answers to your questions quickly.
· Create Ideas for new products or product enhancements. Vote, promote and see your Ideas put into Action!
· View all training sessions taken by your users to ensure your teams are taking advantage of tools that will set your dealership on a path to increased productivity.
About VinSolutions (www.vinsolutions.com)
VinSolutions, headquartered in Overland Park, KS, consolidates data from all areas of an automotive dealership helping dealers to find, sell and keep customers more profitably with their fully-integrated “Dealership Marketing System.” VinSolutions’ all-in-one internal management and external sales and service marketing solution platform includes search marketing, online advertising, social media marketing tools, mobile marketing, websites, ILM (Internet Lead Management), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), sales force automation, desking, appraisal, finance, used vehicle marketing and market pricing, inventory management and distribution, window stickers, automated video tours, loyalty management and targeted marketing with email, text, direct mail and telemarketing services. This cloud-based system is available for large dealer groups and individual dealerships from anywhere an Internet connection is available and can be viewed from any smartphone including BlackBerry, Google DROID and iPhone. VinSolutions’ Dealership Marketing System is installed by their implementation experts and supported by best practice retail strategy consultation, process training and customer care. VinSolutions was named the 33rd fastest growing software company on the Inc. 500 and has received many industry accolades including the Automotive Website Award for Best Integrated Website Platform and the Driving Sales Innovation Cup for VinLens™. VinSolutions is certified by GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Acura, Mazda, Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Kia, Saab, Mitsubishi, Infiniti and Nissan and is ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds and DealerTrack DMS certified. Other alliances include, but are not limited to, Kelley Blue Book, Black Book, Galves, NADA, CARFAX, R.L. Polk, AIS Rebates, KnowMe, AutoSoft, Arkona, Autodata and RouteOne. Founded in 2006, VinSolutions became a wholly owned subsidiary of AutoTrader.com in 2011.
About Salesforce.com (www.salesforce.com)
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that has transformed the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com is leading the effort to bring Cloud 2, the next paradigm for computing, to the enterprise by offering its customers the social collaboration, mobility and openness that are the hallmark of this new world. The company’s platform and application services include:
- Salesforce Chatter, a private social network for your enterprise
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Radian6, for social media monitoring and engagement
- The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for ensuring data integrity and quality
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile apps in Ruby
- The AppExchange, teh world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications