San Diego, CA, August 05, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Brookfield has reported 19 gross sales in San Diego in one month, its strongest sales month since Aug 2009. According to Lora Heramb, vice president of sales and marketing for Brookfield Homes, there are several key factors at play.
“Brookfield Homes is assisting buyers with the purchase of a new home by paying closing costs and providing funds to upgrade flooring,” said Heramb. “Buyers who qualify for a VA loan get the added advantage of Brookfield Homes helping them pay off their debt.
“With low interest rates holding, we’re seeing more consumers with the confidence to buy a new home. Most of our buyers tell us they feel that they’re getting a great deal on the most important purchase of their lifetime.”
According to Heramb, one outcome of this recession is the return to the true values of home ownership.
“Our buyers are no longer caught up in the real estate frenzy, but are focused on the inherent value of a new home,” she said. “Here’s where they’ll be raising their families and creating a lifetime of memories. It’s gratifying to see so many people finding a Brookfield home that fits their long-term needs at price they can afford.”
Brookfield Homes communities in San Diego include:
• Townhomes offering mountain views and/or small yards at Cordova at Windingwalk, Chula Vista new homes where two-story luxury townhomes are priced from $299,900. For more information, visit the model homes at 1822 Casa Morro Street, Chula Vista, CA 91915 or call 866-780-2303.
• Mountain view detached homes at Trellis at Windingwalk, Chula Vista new homes, featuring four and five bedroom homes ranging from 2,361 to 2,620 square feet, now priced from $448,900. For additional details about Trellis, visit the model homes at 2346 Trellis St. in Chula Vista, or call 888-520-3599.
• San Diego’s most energy efficient new homes at Rockrose at The Foothills, where single-level and two-story plans are priced from $589,900. For more information on the best selling new homes in Carlsbad, visit the sales office at 3538 Glen Ave., Carlsbad or call 888-284-8861.
• View homes at Mahogany at Old Creek Ranch, San Marcos new homes that include upgraded standard features such as granite countertops, stainless steel GE appliances, air conditioning and maple cabinets. Prices now start at $578,900. For more information, call 888-559-7734 or visit the sales office at 1756 Burbury Way, San Marcos.
• Serenity at StoneBridge Estates, where pool-sized Scripps Ranch estate homes overlook abundant open space and offer territorial backcountry views. Prices range from $869,000. For more information, call 888-572-5861 or visit the sales information center at 14426 Old Creek Road, San Diego.
In addition to building new homes in San Diego, the company also has significant land holdings in Riverside County. For more information about Brookfield communities, visit www.brookfieldsd.com.
Brookfield Homes San Diego/Riverside is a homebuilding member of Brookfield Residential Properties, Inc. – a North American land developer and homebuilder, active in 10 principal markets. Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. entitles and develops land and builds home for our own communities, as well as sells lots to third-party builders. Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BRP. For more information, please visit our website at www.brookfieldrp.com.