Raleigh, NC, April 10, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Erika Mangrum, president of Iatria Day Spa, has announced that the firm will feature an assortment of April specials including microdermabrasion, a lunch break pedicure, soothing lavender paraffin wrap and scalp massage and Iatria’s safe prom program. The spa will also feature Skinceutical intense line defense as its highlighted product. The specials will run at all four Iatria locations. For more information call 919.870.1975 or visit http://www.iatria.com/.
· Microdermabrasion –This treatment gives you smoother, firmer, more vibrant skin and improves the appearance of fine lines, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and skin tone and texture.
-Save 15% on a Microfacial (microderm plus mini facial)
-Save 15% on a Microderm session with lactic peel or glycolic peel
-Save 15% on a Microderm and a four-layer facial
· Lunch Break Pedicure – Turn your daydream into reality with a pedicure and spa lunch. Bing your laptop for the complimentary WiFi and save 10% by booking Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Soothing Lavender Paraffin Body Wrap and Scalp Massage – A skin-smoothing body brushing prepares the skin for the paraffin body mask. Next, your body is enveloped in warm sheets of melted paraffin and wrapped with a warming blanket. Unwind as your skin absorbs the nourishing moisture and you receive our rosemary mint scalp massage, all your worries melt away. $105 ($15 savings).
· Product Highlight – Skinceuticals Intense Line Defense: This 12% hydroxyacid blend exfoliates and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. A superb home care product for all skin types.
· Iatria’s Safe Prom program – Iatria wants everybody to and great time at their prom and be safe, too. Sign a contract stating you will not drink and drive and you will receive:
-20% off a teen facial, and pedicure or a manicure
-20% off an Aesthera acne treatment
-A complimentary laser hair removal treatment valued up to $200
“We are delighted to provide these specials during the month of April,” said Mangrum. “I am confident that our remarkable staff will indisputably make you or your Valentine’s experience at Iatria an unforgettable one.”
About Iatria Spa and Health Center and Iatria Medspa:
Iatria Spa and Health Center is a full-service medspa with five locations in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. Under the direction of Erika Mangrum, President of Iatria Day Spa, the spa specializes in relieving stress and helping people feel and look better through massages, facials, body treatments, pedicures, and spa day packages. With Dr. Henry Newton Pleasant Jr. serving as medical director, Iatria Medspa is a division of Iatria that offers clients such services as laser hair removal, Aesthera intense pulse light for sun damage, TruVu Digital Imaging Complexion Analysis, injectable medical treatments including Botox®, and medical aesthetic services including acid peels, and mesotherapy for cellulite reduction. Iatria Spa and Health Center was named a Five-Star Beauty Destination by NewBeauty Magazine, one of the Top 20 Day Spas in the country by Launchpad Magazine, and the Best Spa in western Wake County in The Cary News’ yearly “Best of the West” poll. The Triangle Business Journal’s 2005 Book of Lists named Iatria Spa and Health Center one of the Top 25 Women Owned Businesses in the Triangle and the firm is a two-time recipient of the Pinnacle Business Award for Steady Growth and Profitability. Most recently Iatria was named one of the 2006 Best Places To Work by the Triangle Business Journal. For more information, call (919) 870-1975 or visit http://www.iatria.com.
MMI Associates, Inc.