New York, NY, August 26, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Many of the nation’s top employers with open job positions for MBA graduates and professionals promise to make the 3rd Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference and Exposition into a hiring bonanza. Joining the exposition among dozens others, include leading companies such as Adecco, Aetna, AstraZeneca, AT&T, BP, Caterpillar, CIA, Cintas Corporation, Contact Korea, Contact Singapore, Dell, Delta Airlines, E&J Gallo Winery, Ernst & Young, Federal Deposit Insurance Company, Fisher-Price Inc., General Mills, Gilead Sciences, Hanesbrands, HSBC, IBM, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, IRS, Johnson & Johnson, McDonald's, Medtronic, MetLife, Morinaga, Nike, National Credit Union Administration, Liberty Mutual Group, New York Life, NextEra Energy, Novo Nordisk, Parker Hannifin, Pasona, Panasonic, PepsiCo, PSEG, Ryder Systems Inc, SAP, State Farm, Target, Travelers UnitedHealth Group, US Airways, and Zurich. Full list of hiring companies may be found on NAAMBA’s website.
The Annual Leadership Conference and Exposition offer recruitment opportunities and professional development sessions for experienced HR and business professionals, as well as MBA candidates. For job candidates interested in pursuing global positions, the NAAMBA Exposition will host a “Jobs in Asia” pavilion which will feature companies looking to fill positions in Asia that require U.S. education and business experience.
Candidates can explore a plethora of top career opportunities at the exposition in numerous fields such as Accounting, Brand Management, Consulting, Business Development, Business Management, Corporate Planning, Credit Analysts, Programming and Training, Engineering, Finance, Global Associate Programs, Global Commercial Finance, Global Communications, Human Resources, IT, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media Relations, MBA Graduate Programs, MBA Internships, Marketing, Relationship Management, Procurement, Product Strategy, Project Management, R&D Revenue Management, Sales, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Trading, Underwriting Training Programs and more.
The NAAMBA Conference also features an impressive line up of speakers where thought leaders in the field of Diversity & Inclusion and renowned Asian American executives will deliver keynotes and conduct panel discussions.
Premier Conference Speakers Include:
· John Liu, New York City Comptroller
· Patricia Harris, Chief Diversity Officer, McDonald's
· Farooq Kathwari, President & CEO, Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
· Steven Pae, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
· Daljit K. Bains, Chief Compliance Officer, Peace Corps
· Man Ho Yoon, CEO & Senior Executive Director, KDB Financial Group
· Jane Hyun, Founder & President, Hyun & Associates; Author, Breaking the Bamboo Ceiling
· Diana Lee, Vice President & General Manager, HR, Sojitz Corporation of America
· Philip A. Berry, President, Philip Berry Associates, LLC
· So-Young Kang, Catalyst, Founder & CEO, The Awaken Group
· Howie Schaffer, Vice President, Cook Ross, Inc.
· Sree Sreenivasan, Dean, Student Affairs, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
· Christopher K. Wong, Vice President, Marketing Transformation, Corporate Marketing & Communications Operations, IBM
· Calvin Chung, Director, Construction, Target Corporation
· Nancy Di Dia, Executive Director & Chief Diversity Officer, Boehringer Ingelheim, USA
· Ouraphone Siri-Outhay, Director of Diversity Recruiting, UnitedHealth Group
· Tariq Khan, Founder & CEO, Global Diversity Marketing, Inc.
· Kiichiro Sato, President, Japan External Trade Organization (Jetro)
· Isaias Zamarripa, CEO, Three Degrees from Isaias
· Dr. Francis Q. Eberle, Executive Director, National Science Teachers Association (TSA)
· A. Salman Amin, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, PepsiCo
· Alex S. Chi, Managing Director, Financial Sponsors Group, Goldman Sachs & Co.
· Savio S. Chan, President & CEO, U.S. China Partners, Inc.
For the full list of Conference speakers, please visit NAAMBA’s website.
Please visit NAAMBA's website for registration, full conference schedule, list of participating employers, business schools and additional information.
Taking Leadership to New Heights, the National Association of Asian MBAs, established in 2010, is a leading non-profit, professional organization dedicated to cultivating global Asian leaders. NAAMBA offers a robust set of tools for career advancement and brings critical issues related to Asian professional advancement to the forefront of corporate America.