New York, NY, August 26, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Is it possible for human beings to create high motivation at will in their lives, in themselves as well as in others? And if so, how can they effectively achieve this? Is it by disciplining themselves, increasing salaries, promising rewards, or penalizing lazy persons? What about coaxing, charming, or menacing?
On Thursday, September 8th, Chantal Beaupre will discuss “How to Motivate Yourself and Others” during a 60-minute high content teleclass. The online session will air live at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central, 5:00 PM Pacific).
In this powerful and easy-to-follow session, Ms. Beaupre will provide participants with practical, immediately usable coaching advice and tools so that they develop a philosophy and approach to living that will most definitely help them to motivate themselves from within, on the one hand, and achieve their heartfelt goals of success and happiness, on the other hand.
The participants will:
- Learn what motivation really is and how to create it at will in their personal and professional life
- Discover two powerful secrets to boost their motivation and achieve dynamic performance
- Find out three ways to screw up their motivational efforts, and how to avoid them
- Learn how to design an ultimate action plan supporting high motivation, theirs and that of others
When participants register for this high content teleclass, they also receive instant access to:
- Complete Webinar presentation replay
- Full audio file and written transcript of the teleclass
- Exclusive in color "Master Code to Happiness and Emotional Wellness" diagram
- Two different practical "Action Plan" forms
Teleclass Passes are now on sale for only $27.
Those interested may use the following link to learn more and/or claim their Teleclass Pass:
About Chantal Beaupre, N.D.
Chantal Beaupre is an Emotional Mastery Coach, a Naturopath, an Independent Licensed LifeSuccess Consultant, and a business partner of Bob Proctor – as seen in “The Secret” movie. Her passion is to provide people with cutting edge resources and practical tools so that they develop a philosophy and approach to living that can help them achieve their heartfelt goals of success and happiness – on both professional and personal levels.