Helsinki, Finland, August 26, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA) brings the much-anticipated GIA Conference to Chicago, USA on 14-16 November 2011. To be held at the Drake Hotel, the Conference theme focuses on helping companies achieve world class market intelligence: “From Firefighters to Futurists.”
GIA Conferences focus strictly on delivering best-in-class educational programs for market intelligence leaders and practitioners as well as decision makers from a variety of industries, and have been very well received wherever they have been held. At the GIA Conference in New York last year, event attendees rated the conference presentations and workshops 4.5 and 4.4 out of a maximum score of five respectively. A full 100% of the 100-plus conference participants would recommend the event to anyone in charge of competitive intelligence and market strategy.
Attendees at the GIA Conference will be part of a highly regarded thought-leadership forum that features:
• Carefully selected case presentations and best practices from leading companies • such as Best Buy, Cintas, Cisco, Diebold, Fiserv, IBM, Mastercard, Navistar, Siemens, Wells Fargo, 3M Company, and more
• High profile speakers, panelists and workshop facilitators providing inspiration • and practical tips to apply the shared best practices in your organization
• Highly rated workshops on market intelligence process development and analysis methods
• Interactive roundtables and a panel discussion on current hot topics in the area of strategic market intelligence. Different tracks available
• Fully educational content on how to build a world class market intelligence and capability
• Free Conference dinner cruise on Tuesday & networking event on Monday
• 6 month access to Intelligence Best Practices Online Tool
The first 100 registrants will also get their own personal copy of new GIA Book “The Handbook of Market Intelligence” to be published in fall 2011. Get an insider’s look at how some of the world’s most respected international companies use Market Intelligence. This book provides over 40 enlightening case studies from companies such as ABB, Cisco Systems, Dunkin’ Brands and Statoil, as well as findings from two global surveys on Market Intelligence programs and trends. It also features a step-by-step roadmap to help companies raise their intelligence ambitions, by using the six Key Success Factors outlined in the World Class Market Intelligence Roadmap developed by the authors. Readers will be able to implement the practical ideas immediately and drive the systematic development of their own world class market intelligence functions – as well as benchmark their own results against global best practices.
The early bird 20% discount for early registrations ends by September 15, 2011. For more information, please email events(a)globalintelligence.com.
For other information, visit the www.globalintelligence.com or send an email to media(a)globalintelligence.com.
About Global Intelligence Alliance
Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA) is a strategic market intelligence and advisory group. GIA was formed in 1995 when a team of market intelligence specialists, management consultants, industry analysts and technology experts came together to build a powerful suite of customized solutions ranging from outsourced market monitoring services and software, to strategic analysis and advisory.
Today, we are the preferred partner for organizations seeking to understand, compete and grow in international markets. Our industry expertise and coverage of over 100 countries enables our customers to make better informed decisions worldwide.