Concord, MA, September 01, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- A critical challenge business bankers face is understanding how the U.S. economy affects their business customers and how to talk to them about it. With the right information, bankers can more easily formulate questions and conversation starters with their customers and prospects.
Consulting and bank sales training firm Clarity Advantage along with Barlow Research Associates will address this challenge in a complimentary webinar entitled Talking in Tough Times: Conversations with Business Owners. The one-hour webinar is scheduled for Thursday, September 15 at 12:00 PM EDT and will benefit bankers involved in small business and middle-market relationship management, product sales and sales management, marketing, market research and line-of-business strategy.
During the webinar, Clarity Advantage President Nick Miller and Barlow Research Project Director Bernie Kuechler will share insights from Barlow’s third quarter 2011 Economic Pulse survey. Miller and Kuechler will also share specific ways bankers could use this information in their conversations with business owners.
Some of the insights they will discuss:
· As small business financial condition continues to weaken, business owners expect the U.S. economy to deteriorate, yet are somewhat optimistic about their own business’s performance expectations.
· Business owners are showing small signs of investing in capital equipment, even as they’re very cautious about hiring.
· Business owners aren’t expecting to approach banks for additional loans and they’re worried about a double-dip recession.
Attendees will learn:
· Business owners’ views about the economy and their industries.
· Their expectations about investing in equipment and hiring.
· Their thoughts about additional bank borrowing.
· Their attitudes toward adding additional banks or switching banks.
· What they are talking to their banks about, or not.
· How to use this information to formulate questions and conversation starters with prospects and customers.
To register for Talking in Tough Times: Conversations with Business Owners, visit http://www.clarityadvantage.com/wst/2011/08/news/webinar-sept-15-talking-in-tough-times-conversations-with-business-owners/
About Clarity Advantage: Consulting and bank sales training firm Clarity Advantage helps banks generate more profitable relationships faster with small and medium-sized companies, their owners, and employees. Clarity consulting, communications, sales tools and training help banks recruit and deploy sales team members, choose their best business and consumer prospects and clients, then approach, engage, sell, expand, and retain relationships. Clarity also assists banks with consumer sales and cash management sales. Clarity clients have posted increases in household penetration, cross-sells, deposit volume, and loan volume. Visitors to Clarity’s website, http://www.clarityadvantage.com, can subscribe to “The Weekly Sales Thought,” a free eNewsletter and podcast focused on business-to-business selling and sales management.