London, United Kingdom, September 05, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- In the aftermath of the recent riots in towns and cities across the UK, businesses of all sizes are feeling the strain of needing the financial resources to replace their goods, restore their premises and try and get back to business.
j4bGrants offers businesses an accurate and comprehensive source of funding information, updated daily by a team of dedicated researchers. Featuring details on the thousands of funding packages and measures already available to help businesses across the UK, the site now also includes details and new coverage of the newly launched funds specifically aimed at supporting the areas affected by the recent civil disorder. These include:
· Birmingham City Council’s Financial Recovery Scheme to support recovery in the area;
· The Royal Bank of Scotland and Natwest’s joint £10 million loan fund for their business customers;
· The Retail Trust’s £50,000 earmarked reserve funding to provide urgently-needed assistance to shopkeepers, shop workers and the families of victims;
· The Department for Communities and Local Government and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills’ collaborative support measures including a £10 million Recovery Fund, a £20 million High Street Support Scheme, powers for local authorities to offer rate relief to local businesses and guidance for businesses making insurance claims; and
· Wandsworth Borough Council’s Town Centre Improvement Scheme to help those who suffered criminal damage.
Reporting the millions of £££s now available following the August riots, alongside over 3,000 other funding opportunities to help businesses start-up, expand and regenerate, j4bGrants allows businesses to keep one step ahead in the search for financial support. Additionally, the site provides:
· A weekly newsletter to help businesses keep up with what's happening in the world of grant funding.
· The option to subscribe to e-grant alerts – allowing all users to receive email alerts on new grants that match their business needs.
The site offers such information free of charge, but anyone wishing to take advantage of the ability to create more specific searches - with further detailed content on all funding opportunities - may choose a tailored subscription package. To enjoy the benefits of this comprehensive source of information on business funding, visit: http://www.j4bGrants.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
· j4bGrants is part of Idox Information Solutions Ltd, Europe’s leading grants and policy information providers and present research, information publishing and technology solutions for business, public and community sector organisations.
· Idox Information Solutions Ltd is part of Idox Group, a specialist information and knowledge management business which focuses on the development and delivery of software products and content for information and knowledge sharing, recruitment and training of information professionals at all levels, and consultancy services.
· Parallel to the j4bGrants site, Idox Information Solutions Ltd offers a community sister-product providing details on European funding, UK Government grants and other sources of financial help available to the voluntary sector. For more information, visit: http://www.j4bcommunity.co.uk.
· Idox Information Solutions additionally offers an online funding portal dedicated to providing organisations with information on how they can receive funding to turn towards a greener and more sustainable future to improve their environmental performance. For more information, visit: http://www.greengrantsmachine.co.uk.
Press Enquiries should be directed to the Idox Information Solutions Marketing Department:
Tel: 0844 874 0739