Elma, NY, September 23, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Standing Up to Ahmadinejad: Military and National Security Policy Experts and First Responders Call on President Obama to Confront the Iranian Threat
Location: Harvard Club of New York City
35 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
(between 5th Ave & 6th Ave)*
12:30 PM -- Press Conference:
1:30 PM Roundtable Discussion –
Light Refreshments to be Served
Opening Remarks: Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, President of EMPact America and director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum.
· Lieutenant General (Ret.) Thomas McInerny, Air Force and member of the Iran Policy Committee
· Brigadier General (Ret.) Kenneth Chrosniak, U.S. Army War College, Bronze Star recipient
· Reza Kahlili, Ex - CIA Spy in the revolutionary guards of Iran and the author of the award winning book, A Time to Betray; instructor at the Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy of the Department of Defense
· Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Tony Shaffer, U.S. Army, Bronze Star recipient and Senior Intelligence Officer in the Defense Intelligence Agency
· Clare M. Lopez, strategic policy and intelligence expert on national defense, Islam, Iran, and counterterrorism issues
· Ken Timmerman, CEO of Foundation for Democracy of Iran; author, Countdown to Crisis: The Coming Iranian Nuclear Showdown
· Chet Nagel, former CIA, author, Iran Covenant
· Tim Brown, is a retired, decorated 20-year FDNY firefighter; a 9/11 survivor, and first responder to the 1993 terrorist attack on the WTC and the 1995 terrorist attack on the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City
· Cynthia Ayers, former NSA Visiting Professor to the Center for Strategic Leadership, U.S. Army War College, VP EMPact America
· Peter Huessy, President of GeoStrategic Analysis of Potomac, Maryland, a defense and national security consulting firm; has written extensively on Iran and nuclear issues
Closing Remarks: Henry Schwartz, Founder, EMPact America
*Location Details: Harvard Club of NYC, President’s Room (3rd Floor):
Interactive map / directions: http://empactamerica.org/links/map923
Note: Harvard Club dress code: jacket and tie for men and nice business casual for women.
Registration: This an invitation-only event, but EMPact America is accepting registration requests from the public. Admission is subject to space and availability, and is entirely at the discretion of the organizers. Interested parties may request admission by emailing their: name(s), affiliation(s), address(es), & phone #(s) to: EMPact@EMPactAmerica.org.
Members of the Press: Credentialed members of the press may register by sending an email to: EMPact@EMPactAmerica.org.
For more Info:
or call (716) 435-7873.