Manchester, United Kingdom, October 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Capita’s Post SEF: Leading and Managing School Evaluation Seminar
Seminar Chair and Facilitator:
John Fairhurst, Immediate Past President, National Association of School and College Leaders
Darren Northcott, National Official, Education, NASUWT
Maxine Squire, Principal Advisor Secondary Education, City of York Council
Mary Isherwood, Headteacher, Camberwell Park Specialist Support School
Neil Wilson, Executive Headteacher, Newall Green High School
Nicola Brewerton, Headteacher, Ramsden Infant School
With the effectiveness of leadership and management forming one of the four key areas of the revised Ofsted inspections criteria, Capita’s interactive Post SEF: Leading and Managing School Evaluation Seminar focuses on the continued importance of school leaders and senior management teams in monitoring and scrutinising performance.
Self-evaluation is a vital tool in facilitating school improvement, evidencing your progress and commitment to the inspection framework and guiding your professional development strategy. Take this opportunity to attend practical sessions aimed at helping you better understand how to overcome the challenges posed by recent changes to inspection guidelines. Work with session leaders and fellow delegates to find solutions to common problems and share examples of different systems of evaluation and how they have improved outcomes.
Benefits of attending:
• Pose your questions to expert speakers as part of this interactive learning event on the major challenges you envisage when completing non-standardised self-evaluation
• Bring examples of your own experiences and challenges faced for discussion with your peers
• Receive guidance on a new approach to demonstrating your self-evaluation processes and evidencing outcomes to inspectors
• Learn how to use self-evaluation as the basis for sustained wholeschool improvement and preparation for inspection
• Hear how one school has clearly demonstrated a commitment to diversity and equality and incorporated this into school policy
• Ensure that you are implementing the best possible structures and strategies to embed a culture of self-evaluation which is tailored to your school
Book now as places are limited.
Book online - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/education/full-conferences/article/post-sef-leading-and-managing-school-evaluation.html?code=MKCK
Full Programme Brochure - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=WOPDF_Brochure.pdf&code=MKCK
For further information, contact Catherine Kennedy on 020 7202 0557 or at Catherine.Kennedy@capita.co.uk.