North Highlands, CA, April 19, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Tax attorney Roni Deutch saved her clients a total of nearly one million dollars in March from accepted Offers in Compromise but offers taxpayers some easy tax tips to avoid inaccurate tax returns in 2007.
In the month of March 2007, Roni’s law firm, Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation saved it’s clients a total of $964,506.96 through Offers in Compromise. The clients whose Offers in Compromise were accepted by the IRS saved $33,258.86 on average. This group of clients owed the IRS a combined total of $1,056,120.42 in tax liabilities that was settled for $91,613.46. That is a total savings of $964,506.96.
“My law firm has been helping taxpayers with their tax liabilities for over sixteen years,” claims Deutch. “In the month of March 2007 my law firm saved our clients nearly one million dollars through Offers in Compromise. And this is just one of many services my firm provides for resolving IRS back tax liability.”
Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation is the nation’s largest tax resolution law firm and focuses on negotiating with the IRS on their client’s behalf. One of the firm’s services, the Offer in Compromise, gives taxpayers who cannot afford to pay their IRS liabilities in full an opportunity to settle with the IRS for less then what they owe. Other services offered by the firm include Installment Agreements, Currently Not Collectible Status, Wage Garnishment Releases, Bank Levy Releases, and many more.
In a day when popular tax preparation franchises are being sued by the Internal Revenue Service for fraud and filing false returns, Roni realized that many of her clients' tax problems could have been avoided if their tax return had been properly prepared. “I’ve seen the devastating effect sloppy and inaccurate tax return preparers can have. Decent, hard-working people get into serious tax trouble by making simple mistakes on their tax returns, or by paying incompetent people to make the mistakes for them,” notes Roni Deutch. “It’s important to stay informed on your taxes, so I’ve compiled the following list of some commonly overlooked tax deductions which will help you to stay ahead of the game in 2007. For more details or information you can check out my blog at ronideutch.blogspot.com”
- State taxes paid – did you owe taxes to the state this year? Be sure to include those taxes paid on your next tax return.
- College tuition – you may be able to deduct up to $4,000 paid towards college tuition for yourself, your spouse or a dependent.
- Small charitable contributions – while most people remember the larger contributions many often forget the small donations they make. These do add up and it’s important to include them all on your returns.
- Refinance points – with so many people purchasing new homes and refinancing their houses its important to remember that you may be able to make deductions based on your refinancing points.
- Child care credit – you may qualify for a tax credit on your childcare expenses, and a credit is always better then a deduction because it reduces your tax bill dollar for dollar.
About Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation
Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation is a nationally recognized law firm that has been helping clients with their back tax solutions for over sixteen years. To find out more about the firm or its services, visit their website at http://www.ronideutch.com or call 888-TAX-LADY. Alternatively you can visit the firms profiles on FindLaw and Integra. Services are not available to New York residents.
Mathew Guiver, Search Engine Marketing Analyst
Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation
877-232-8477 Ext. 1914